NEW C-LIM INTERVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
Interview with C-Lim and E-World Musik

Debra: I hooked up with C-Lim long enough to get a few questions thrown at him, and got some cool responses…

Debra: C-Lim, How long have you been rapping?

C-Lim: Bout 9 years.

Debra: What's this we hear about you and Brotha Lynch Hung hookin' up for a project?

C-Lim: Yeah Im doing a deal with madesicc muzicc Brotha Lynch hungs label......to release my fourth album Season of crip.

Debra: When can we expect your next album to drop, and what can we expect to hear from this album?

C-Lim: Late 08 and you can expect to hear alot of gangsta shit me and lynch some madesicc artist and some other features..the albums real clean.

Debra: Will you be touring this year to help promote the album?

C-Lim: I've started doing a little touring with Brotha lynch hung...but we are going to kick it off in a couple months.

Debra: Who would you like to work with in the future, and who are you feeling right now?

C-Lim: ....I would like to work with jay z lil flip Snoop dogg akon dr dre 50 cent jada kiss E 40..the list goes on just all the greats.

Debra: What did it feel like the first time you were on stage?

C-Lim: Nervous as hell...but after a couple bars, I lived and it was a piece of cake.

Debra: Have you gotten use to your growing popularity yet?

C-Lim: Lol...popularity?.....im tryna get use to some growing money.

Debra: Everybody loves something, and a lot of folks love rap. Also people can also pick faults with their love. What do you hate about rap right now, and how would you change the game?

C-Lim: I hate that it is so hard to get a break....this game is so selfish I hate that each region dosent stick together to help other rapper from there area out...its all 4self.

Debra: With your music, you seem like you are truly making a real effort to embody the spirit and sound of Gansta Rap. Can you explain what that sound is to you, how it feels to you?

C-Lim: Yeah im not that deep ..I just do gangsta shit.

Debra: Can you talk about some of those feelings you experience in your life and how they translate into your music?

C-Lim: I jus rap about shit I've been thru in the past and shit that is going on now...its easy.

Debra: When did you initially get into rhyming? What caught your interest?

C-Lim: In about 1995....I've always been into rap since eazy e and run dmc....but when I got in high school I started going hard.

Debra: What inspired you to become a rap artist?

C-Lim: The chronic.

Debra: Where does the name C-Lim come from, and, or what's the science behind it?

C-Lim: Well my nick name is slim....ima affiliated with the crips and we change alot of our s's to c's.....my homeboys jaycee just called me c-lim one day and it stuck.

Debra: How would you describe your music? What style do you drop?

C-Lim: Gangsta crip hop...shot out to my nigga jayo felony for coming up with it.

Debra: Do you think you sound like any other artists?

C-Lim: Some say x-raided some say bg and some say snoop.

Debra: What would you like to show the world through your music?

C-Lim: I don't care what I show them jus want to put Stockton, Cali, on the map and get rich.

Debra: Where does your inspiration drawn from?

C-Lim: Success..a lil here and there.

Debra: What do you think thus far of your success? Do you think success will change you?

C-Lim: I might just be harder to get in contact with only cuzz I will be busy...workin.

Debra: Why should people listen to your music?

C-Lim: So I can get paid.....lol.

Debra: Out of the songs you've created, what is your personal favorite, and why?

C-Lim: C-WALK TA DIS.....cause its an anthem everybody loves it.

Debra: Where can fans read, and find out more information on you, and your music?

C-Lim: www.myspace.com/dacmonsta

Debra: Where can we buy your new CD?

C-Lim: At ur local retail if they dont have it most stores can get it in...or jus go online...itune or what ever jus google me.

Debra: Where can we see you live?

C-Lim: At my show or at the Las Vegas Convention Center febuary and August....peep my webpage 4 show dates.

Debra: As an artist, how do you find the music industry? What resources online have lend their support to you, and your music?

C-Lim: I don't like it then I love it ups and downs...a lot of websites have helped out.....my digital distribution company ioda....sno cap....its a bunch.

Debra: How was your upbringing?

C-Lim: lovely

Debra: OK. What's this about gang-affiliation?

C-Lim: Who? What? ...I plead the 5th

Debra: Would you have done it differently, if you knew then what you know now?

Debra: Know what?...who..

Debra: How do you feel about being a role-model? Are you up to the task?

C-Lim: A role who? What?....lol

Debra: OK. The ladies always want to know this. Are you single? Really…

C-Lim: There is someone and I plan on making her my wife.....

Debra: Is there any personal quote or lyric you have or live by?

C-Lim: Yeah dat.......what dat n like ?

Debra: Any shout outs to anyone you'd like to give as we wrap this up?

C-Lim: Fucc the world!!! nah shot out to my agent jonathan and my manager Lorenzo, my new publicist, Debra and A&R over the at made sicc, my nigga tall can G, my nigga lynch, my bro jvbeats, my babies' mamas and God.

repost this bulleton or your kids will die

create your own hiphop interview at myspace interview.com

May 30, 2006
Why did Satingun delete that first C-Lim interview thread. Something about there business tactics is just plain fucked up. I'm not even laughing @ this shit anymore cuz its just plain pathetic.

Jul 27, 2007
gthug619 said:
good interview. Who gives a fuck about the generic ass questions.
Thank you. Clearly, these little gangstas don't have a clue about an interview geared toward the GENERAL public. If they had any sense, they'd actually see the world does NOT really revolve around their little fucking street corners; there's a whole lot of problems in this world, and if you little asses aren't part of the solution, then you part of the problem.

I was adding some info to the post, but when I came back in to repost, I see I've been threatened that my kids will die if I don't repost! Either you think you funny, or you think you serious. Either way, I won't play by your stupid threats.

When you grow up, if you make it that long, you'll eventually (maybe) see that we all have to work together to overcome the hate in this world. How'd you feel during 9/11? Did you feel bad toward those people in the twin towers that died for no fucking reason?

Well, guess what, asshole? I feel that way every day that I read that another gangsta went down over some bullshit. Ya'll killing your own damn race, why you need the Aryan Nation or the KKK to do anything; YOU ARE DOING IT FOR THEM!

When you come to reality, let me know.

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Why did Satingun delete that first C-Lim interview thread. Something about there business tactics is just plain fucked up. I'm not even laughing @ this shit anymore cuz its just plain pathetic.
You too can find the answer to that question and more... Keep looking, sugar.

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Ah, Hood Scholar, the word is spelled "their" not "there." One is possessive, the other a location...

Apr 24, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Yo Evil far being a Genius - save us all ur negativity and put a socc in it. I am tired of seeing your name all the time. Give us all a rest and take a time out for a month or two. But I am sort of interested in what you mean by their business tactics.

Apr 24, 2007
Have Y'all seen the latest?

DON'T FORGET TO PICC UP THEM RING TONES...I know Evil will be downloading them.

Text 162958 to 69937 to buy "Crip 2Night - feat. Brotha Lynch Hung

Jul 27, 2007
polocc said:

DON'T FORGET TO PICC UP THEM RING TONES...I know Evil will be downloading them.

Text 162958 to 69937 to buy "Crip 2Night - feat. Brotha Lynch Hung
Looks like them business tactics just keep making us sum more money, eh? LMAO!

May 30, 2006
Satingun said:
Ah, Hood Scholar, the word is spelled "their" not "there." One is possessive, the other a location...
Yea sure buddy. Um.... answer my question.... Why did u delete the other thread u created? And u can stop disecting my grammar cuz my spelling iz besides the piont of the thread topic.

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Yea sure buddy. Um.... answer my question.... Why did u delete the other thread u created? And u can stop disecting my grammar cuz my spelling iz besides the piont of the thread topic.
You're the 'cop,' buddy, investigate... The answer is in the posts. :cheeky: However, I don't have to answer anything, officer. Unless I'm under arrest, then I have the right to council first... (Don't I?)

May 30, 2006
polocc said:
Yo Evil far being a Genius - save us all ur negativity and put a socc in it. I am tired of seeing your name all the time. Give us all a rest and take a time out for a month or two. But I am sort of interested in what you mean by their business tactics.
What I mean by their business tactics? Judging by your 9 post I can see ur quite new to the boardz. If u knew what the rest of us know u wouldn't be askin that. And furthermore I'm not spittin negativity & could give a good gotdamn if ur tired of seeing my name. LOL @ u thinkin anyone besides yourself is gonna download a C-Lim ringtone. Nigga Please!!

May 30, 2006
Satingun said:
You're the 'cop,' buddy, investigate... The answer is in the posts. :cheeky: However, I don't have to answer anything, officer. Unless I'm under arrest, then I have the right to council first... (Don't I?)
Save the cop shit. U just want me to cuff u & smash a night stick up yo old ass.