NEW C-LIM INTERVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Save the cop shit. U just want me to cuff u & smash a night stick up yo old ass.

Ohhh, baby, how'd you know I like it rough?? :lick:

You know what they say about us 'older' women... We like the young ones so we can teach em right!

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
What I mean by their business tactics? Judging by your 9 post I can see ur quite new to the boardz. If u knew what the rest of us know u wouldn't be askin that. And furthermore I'm not spittin negativity & could give a good gotdamn if ur tired of seeing my name. LOL @ u thinkin anyone besides yourself is gonna download a C-Lim ringtone. Nigga Please!!
Well, I certainly admit to being new here. But I'm working with Brotha Lynch and C-Lim, so to do what I need to do for them, I have to familiarize myself with this forum. I'm glad to see the positive energy and the desire to support the artists up in here! You guys are great!

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Teach me what? U just wanna suck the meat off my dick but I'm cool cuz ur wrinkles my get in the way.
LMAO... You can be sure I can certainly give the best bj you'd ever have, but no thanks, I'm not interested. A woman can judge a man's dick size by the level of his insults, and you aren't doing so good...

Mar 18, 2006
Satingun said:
Thank you. I was adding some info to the post, but when I came back in to repost, I see I've been threatened that my kids will die if I don't repost! Either you think you funny, or you think you serious. Either way, I won't play by your stupid threats..
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

i guess you never got one of them text messages from a random ass friend or a crazy ass myspace bulleton before...

you need to lighten up...

opps,my bad..........

Jul 27, 2007
TOMMYJAMES said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

i guess you never got one of them text messages from a random ass friend or a crazy ass myspace bulleton before...

opps,my bad..........
Now, THAT was funny! Giving you props for that one, Tommy!

Dang... Do I see a wrinkle? NOPE, no wrinkles! lol

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Satingun said:
Dude, are you related to the genius? Cuz that went completely over your head...
I guess you are just too smart for me...:chinese:

Oh and I saw you also like to spell with two 'cc's, so are you a 60 year old white criplet, or do you do it to be cool? lol

Jul 27, 2007
How was that highway patrolman test?

The Evil Genius said:
Your suprising NO ONE in this forum wit that qoute.
Wow. You just keep trying, don't you? I already said in another thread I was married to the same man for 21 years. See how long I can keep a man? Yep, I'm just that good... (And because you'll start on that next, seeing you aren't very original, it was me that left him...)

You see, you can't get to me, because you've proven to me that you are not worthy of my concern by showing that you are just a little instigator.

Jul 27, 2007
cool or kool?

Mike Manson said:
I guess you are just too smart for me...:chinese:

Oh and I saw you also like to spell with two 'cc's, so are you a 60 year old white criplet, or do you do it to be cool? lol
I'm just cool like that. Or is it kool? My man writes it as kool.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
TOMMYJAMES said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

opps,my bad..........
looks more like santagun than satingun

May 30, 2006
I already thought it was hilarious that Lim has a publicist but instead of Mag makin some space 2 interview him he results into someone from his own staff interviewing him. Come the fuck on.

Apr 5, 2006
Satingun said:
Thank you. Clearly, these little gangstas don't have a clue about an interview geared toward the GENERAL public. If they had any sense, they'd actually see the world does NOT really revolve around their little fucking street corners; there's a whole lot of problems in this world, and if you little asses aren't part of the solution, then you part of the problem.

I was adding some info to the post, but when I came back in to repost, I see I've been threatened that my kids will die if I don't repost! Either you think you funny, or you think you serious. Either way, I won't play by your stupid threats.

When you grow up, if you make it that long, you'll eventually (maybe) see that we all have to work together to overcome the hate in this world. How'd you feel during 9/11? Did you feel bad toward those people in the twin towers that died for no fucking reason?

Well, guess what, asshole? I feel that way every day that I read that another gangsta went down over some bullshit. Ya'll killing your own damn race, why you need the Aryan Nation or the KKK to do anything; YOU ARE DOING IT FOR THEM!

When you come to reality, let me know.

that was one of the worst amateur interviews i ever seen.... then that bitch got so defensive she had to mention 9/11!! you are a fucking stupid cunt listen to what you be saying!!!