New Albums From Thizz Latin Gwap City..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I dont come on or respond to bs posts by internet tough guyz but this is how rumors get started. Yes I am still fighting my felony case as I have been for dam near 3 years now. Its a long process when you take a case to trial and theres a lot of evidence involved. My trial starts early summer so we will see what happens. I had a cannibus card and Im smart enuff to have never got caught up before so I have no priors. The whole case is circumstantial so I should be aight. motherfuckers need to check yourselves before throwing out accusations that hold no weight. Im out here pushin like I always been. At every function n show n nobody ever got anything to say to my face. Funny how that works. And yes I will have paperwork on a rapper from a homeboy label here shortly so I will be shure to enlighten everybody when I got it. Till then I guess you gonna have to wonder. Be on the lookout for my interview in the upcoming murderdog magazine its comin. We out here pushin and fuckin with nothin but solid individuals. Rumors and internet talkin are for bitches so if anybody got a problem or concern you know where im at! come see me about it or shut tha fuck up!
Wat chu talkin bout willis? you always reply to us... I find it amusing your an easy target and get butt hurt about everything.. Truth is no one really gives a fuck about you breh ....

Sep 16, 2011
I never even heard of Unknown before this thread and I've listened almost nothing but Darkroom for like 3 years lol

Who is this guy and why should we care?

Dec 4, 2011
lmao you ppl are crazy! Ive never lived rent free in my life first of all, I been on my own since 17. Second of all when i split with the bitch I left her one of my 3 cars, the house and everything in it and started over from scratch. The bitch lives offa me! lmao she aint worked a day n her life. Any solid homeboy would NEVER beleive somethin out of a good for nothin bitch's mouth and definately wouldnt speak on it over the internet. straight up bitch shit. Like ive said before im right here where i always been anybody got somethin to say come n get at me like a man and quit bumpin your gums like a female behind your computer screen.