New Albums From Thizz Latin Gwap City..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Maybe he meant featured on 40 albums? Even then i find that hard to believe, or it could have been a mistype maybe. 1 surprise for sure tho is seeing the name eclipz on 1 of those pictures, cuzz i ain't ever heard of him rapping after drf days

Dec 4, 2011
lmao at this hater. get you shit straight before you speak on sumthin and know your facts. Real homeboys dont speak on shit they dont got facts and paperwork on. I am still fighting a 4 felony drug case as I have been for the last couple years. My trial got pushed back a few times and I got a lawyer and bought some time idiot i been out on bail the whole time. Im the one who got snitched on but as a real motherfucker, im not gonna get into it untill I have the paperwork to back it up. My trial is starting in the next month or so. I didnt get to where im at in the game for no reason I stay solid. Aint nobody out here got nothin but love for me. Its weak minded little wannabes that act hard behind thier computer screens and talk about shit that makes no sense that are the only ones that ever speak on my name. Im here to promote my music and thats it. My shit will continue to sell as it always has for over 10 years so keep hatin, it makes no difference to me

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
lmao at this hater. get you shit straight before you speak on sumthin and know your facts. Real homeboys dont speak on shit they dont got facts and paperwork on. I am still fighting a 4 felony drug case as I have been for the last couple years. My trial got pushed back a few times and I got a lawyer and bought some time idiot i been out on bail the whole time. Im the one who got snitched on but as a real motherfucker, im not gonna get into it untill I have the paperwork to back it up. My trial is starting in the next month or so. I didnt get to where im at in the game for no reason I stay solid. Aint nobody out here got nothin but love for me. Its weak minded little wannabes that act hard behind thier computer screens and talk about shit that makes no sense that are the only ones that ever speak on my name. Im here to promote my music and thats it. My shit will continue to sell as it always has for over 10 years so keep hatin, it makes no difference to me
solid? i thought you said you didn't bang foo

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
U @Unknown u waiting on the paperwork and been fighting ur case for a few yrs, and still dont got it? Yeah buddy stick graphics, leave the other shit alone
Thats what I'm saying ... No discovery package? ... I had a huge folder as soon as my lawyer made the motion to the court ...

Props: S.SAVAGE

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
U @Unknown u waiting on the paperwork and been fighting ur case for a few yrs, and still dont got it? Yeah buddy stick graphics, leave the other shit alone
Thats what I'm saying ... No discovery package? ... I had a huge folder as soon as my lawyer made the motion to the court ...
still dont have his paperwork? hey this guys a PHONY! A GREAT BIG PHONY!

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Lol i know some of you ae just messing wit dude, but some of this chit is pathetic. Some times i get mad that i'm busy, but at least i won't be as bored as some of you on here. Lol