New Albums From Thizz Latin Gwap City..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2011
Check out our new music, colabs with E-40, Spice-1, J Diggs, X Raided, Big Oso, Tweety, Baller, Changolini, Trubbz, Chente Corleone, Threat, and many more...
look us up on fb: Thizz Latin Gwap City, Unknown Thizz Latin
to check out tracks off the new Thug Money Album Look Me Up On Reverbnation..
Unknown Thizz Latin

Props: caspercapone
Dec 4, 2011
Haha always hella hate on here but everybody shows nothin but love in my face. Its all good eachman deserves his own opinion. I just do me, always have and always will! In the game over 10 years and 40 albums strong and im still movin up, keep hatin behind your computer screen cuz youll never stop my shine

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Is goldtoes doing you intros or you couldn't come up with the $1,000?
have you been to lil luckys house?
weren't you fighting a case? why you still out? did you cooperate??
I thought you said you where balling and had a house on the lake..
why are you doing you own covers .. they suck man .. pay for quality .
Have you got your thizz latin tramp stamp yet?
what 40 albums???? ... no one would even know who you are if it weren't for darkroom.
No one knows who you are in GA breh

Last edited:
Props: Smiley650NX4

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
gwap city is modesto.
i been thru the studio there, its a nice one. homiez bbq'd n shit:
casper capone n all them good, down to earth dudes..

i met unknown there. told him who i was and recognized him from the sicc...
he smirked, nodded and shot me a frajo.
g says leave em be... LOL

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
the murder zone is the west side of Modesto.im from the west side and i can tell you this place is a murder zone.the "homeboys" been out here puttin in major work.shit been poppin off around here real crazy this past year.i cant speak for everybody in Thizz Gwap but i can tell you Casper Capone is a SOLID "homeboy".
gwap city is modesto.
i been thru the studio there, its a nice one. homiez bbq'd n shit:
casper capone n all them good, down to earth dudes..

i met unknown there. told him who i was and recognized him from the sicc...
he smirked, nodded and shot me a frajo.
g says leave em be... LOL
Excuse my ignorance ... I retract my gwap city, murderzone statements.. and thanks for shedding light on that....

but Unknown is still a fag though ...

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Haha always hella hate on here but everybody shows nothin but love in my face. Its all good eachman deserves his own opinion. I just do me, always have and always will! In the game over 10 years and 40 albums strong and im still movin up, keep hatin behind your computer screen cuz youll never stop my shine
really?40 albums ...common bruh! show and prove then ..i can really say that i have 289 songs recorded to my name but 40 albums thats over 500 tracks..U have 500 songs recorded in your possesion?