New Albums From Thizz Latin Gwap City..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
when education passes you by...

Yall zopoze 2 be with da zhit yall make uz look bad ! Cazper capone zaid that zhit !
X raided got da boot he on a bad yard !
Much love 4 all da homiez that make sacrifices ! Go znatch up that murder zone zee what im about !
Far az unknown he fuckz with uz ...he zolid ...when we buzt thiz paperwork out a few otherz gonna flop !
You realize you type like a fuckin retarded person, right? lol

We are all laughing at you.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I smell a Casper Capone roast in the near future lol
R @Rec I have no clue who the guy iz

zitting here reading what he iz zaying i can only get the imprezzion zomeone drank too much zima back in the dayz & now haz a permanent Z theme ztuck with him on hiz poztingz.

Zima.... Zomething different.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
R @Rec I have no clue who the guy iz

zitting here reading what he iz zaying i can only get the imprezzion zomeone drank too much zima back in the dayz & now haz a permanent Z theme ztuck with him on hiz poztingz.

Zima.... Zomething different.

LMF4O @ Zim4 h4h4 thiz dude c4me outt4 Nowhere 4Nd $t4rted goiNg H4M oN everybody with hiz 14 ye4r old homegirl $pelliNg like itz nobodyz buzinezz lol

"damn its annoying as fuck to type that way too lol"

Props: S.SAVAGE
Dec 4, 2011
I dont come on or respond to bs posts by internet tough guyz but this is how rumors get started. Yes I am still fighting my felony case as I have been for dam near 3 years now. Its a long process when you take a case to trial and theres a lot of evidence involved. My trial starts early summer so we will see what happens. I had a cannibus card and Im smart enuff to have never got caught up before so I have no priors. The whole case is circumstantial so I should be aight. motherfuckers need to check yourselves before throwing out accusations that hold no weight. Im out here pushin like I always been. At every function n show n nobody ever got anything to say to my face. Funny how that works. And yes I will have paperwork on a rapper from a homeboy label here shortly so I will be shure to enlighten everybody when I got it. Till then I guess you gonna have to wonder. Be on the lookout for my interview in the upcoming murderdog magazine its comin. We out here pushin and fuckin with nothin but solid individuals. Rumors and internet talkin are for bitches so if anybody got a problem or concern you know where im at! come see me about it or shut tha fuck up!

Sep 16, 2011
Maaan why do you fools always hate, I seen video of dude at his show with all of his fan, he got that shit crackin. He even signed an autograph for dude afterwards.