(NEW Album) Bone Thugs N Harmony - Art of War III

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2007
Shits set for a November release and suppose to have all 5 members on it. Best thing for me is its being produced by DJ U-Neek. Which should make it feel like that old school shit

http://rapgodfathers.info/news/3640...-set-november-release-date-for-art-of-war-iii

Rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have announced the release date for their newest album, Art of War III.

The latest album from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony features all five original group members: Krazie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Wish Bone, Flesh-N-Bone and Layzie Bone.

Additionally, the group linked with longtime producer DJ U-Neek and Kenny McLeod, who produced Art of War III for the rap group.

The album, which is being released through Seven Arts Entertainment, is due in stores on November 27.

“We are very excited by BTH’s new music, which brings them back to their roots and their great success with DJ U-Neek and Kenny McLeod on ‘Art of War.’ The
boys are back in town!” said Seven Arts Music’s CEO, David Michery.

The first single from Art of War III is titled “Bring It Back,” which incorporates elements of Cameo’s classic single “Why Have I Lost You” and Sheila Hutchinson’s song “So I Can Love You.”

Feb 8, 2003
I highly doubt this album will be anything spectacular bc they just dont got that group chemistry no more. bizzy looks like he back on crack. they was clowning him on media take out. Krayzie the only one who can sgtill do something on the solo tip but he waiting too long to drop his album.

[IMG=CONFIG]111530[/IMG]

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Im not even looking forward to it bc every album they claim gonna be on some 90s bone.
the chemistry isnt there, eazy is dead, and they aint livin that street life anymore. your environment and current life experiences strongly reflect on the music that comes out imo. whether you livin that life or around niggas that are constantly. just my 2 cents.
I think they could come back tho, but they going about it the wrong way. stop livin in the past, switch shit up. imagine these niggas on some trap beats?! harmonizing and rappin fast!

Feb 8, 2003
the chemistry isnt there, eazy is dead, and they aint livin that street life anymore. your environment and current life experiences strongly reflect on the music that comes out imo. whether you livin that life or around niggas that are constantly. just my 2 cents.
I think they could come back tho, but they going about it the wrong way. stop livin in the past, switch shit up. imagine these niggas on some trap beats?! harmonizing and rappin fast!

exactly fuck washed up dj uneek. they shouldve hook up with drumma boy, cool n dre, zaytoven, justice league, and all the current producers. im sure all them producers would work with them too. i noticed how busta rhymes, twista, mystikal sound relevant still bc they kept they style but work with new producers and artists

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
NO Disrespect to bone but time after time we all have heard this''We back now forever this cd got us all together we took are time vibin all in the studio then''.. It flops members beefing n the production & concepts are wack.... OR Its the label fought for no promo. 20 YRS iN THE GAME U CANT RUN YOUR OWN LABEL and become a success... And in mot being harsh or a hater. Im speaking reality

Dec 3, 2009
Bone is the best there was or ever will be..

when Art of War 3 come out... Bone kill em all..
and send all these wack rappers to Tha Crossroads..

they about to shut the whole game down with this one!!