**NEW** A Wax - No limit (Off Pullin' Strings)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2008
No hate but Wax falling off. He used to have the dopest hooks and concise flows. Now it sounds like he's trying to compete with what's current. He's been choosing bad beats too. He's best rapping over that soulful shit. I hate saying dudes need to go back to rapping how they used too but he needs to. His older shit was classic to me. This new shit apathetic.

Feb 11, 2006
No hate but Wax falling off. He used to have the dopest hooks and concise flows. Now it sounds like he's trying to compete with what's current. He's been choosing bad beats too. He's best rapping over that soulful shit. I hate saying dudes need to go back to rapping how they used too but he needs to. His older shit was classic to me. This new shit apathetic.
I totally feel what you sayin about him dumbing it down for the current trends but I think with the new shit he puttin out with minimal features you gone hear mob music mayne.

The thing with wax is even tho he changed his flows to fit certain beats he always keeps that clever reality/gangsta type content.

way better than 90% of the shit thats out there mayne.

Just my opinion.

Anyone who got tracks with C murder is legend to me anyway hahaha

On a side Note If Awax Spat rhymes over the type of beats Ampichino chooses it would be curtains.

Last edited: