**NEW** A Wax - No limit (Off Pullin' Strings)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209
Excuse my ignorance but who is Syrian Pete ?
I think thats exactly the point... I know who SP is, but to the average fan, no clue)

Thats why wax has improved in general and with his disses cuz even in the disses hes not getting too hung up on it... He didnt invent, but just re-invented... The "sub-subliminal diss"

To 99% of listeners, thats just another line in a dope song. Its not saying "fuck ap9" so it dosent make most listeners pause the track and google "ap9 vs a-wax beef"... So its a genius way to keep all listeners bobbin they head to the cd... The people that know what it means can laugh at it real quick... And the people that dont get it wont get distracted during.

I think wax realized that ap is such a big shameless attention whore, that he dosent mind negative attention... So yea, i gotta give props to that nigga wax

Feb 11, 2006
I think thats exactly the point... I know who SP is, but to the average fan, no clue)

Thats why wax has improved in general and with his disses cuz even in the disses hes not getting too hung up on it... He didnt invent, but just re-invented... The "sub-subliminal diss"

To 99% of listeners, thats just another line in a dope song. Its not saying "fuck ap9" so it dosent make most listeners pause the track and google "ap9 vs a-wax beef"... So its a genius way to keep all listeners bobbin they head to the cd... The people that know what it means can laugh at it real quick... And the people that dont get it wont get distracted during.

I think wax realized that ap is such a big shameless attention whore, that he dosent mind negative attention... So yea, i gotta give props to that nigga wax
Haha this shit is treal...