Need you help please...ANT - Choices & Realla Rolla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
I think you are right RVPD. That's what I've been starting to think too because obviously the artist wants in. And artists are shady anyways like fuck not tryna sound like a rat, but jezreel told me himself he's down to press some CD's that look legit but aren't. But you can't press fakes of any CD's that people could compare. For instance why didn't 50 copies of "sick and tired of bein broke" turn up then. Only life as a hardhead which no ones seen.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
lol how stupid is that nefarriouz ? i had 14 ANT copies cds , 110 Realla Rolla cds , 18 What really goes on cds , 70 what really goes on tapes , 120 Life as a hard head cds , 140 gangsta playas cds, 160 rebirth of real cds , 70 jezreel sicc n tired tapes and much more other stuff , would need to check. well is that enough for you now ? maybe its a lack of your knowledge but cds arent pressed like 5 copies only and here and then it happens that you find a good bunch of og copies, which me and others prooved a 100 of times.
and did i understand you right that the artist is shady because hes trying to offer the fan (you) his cds as a second edition which is totally legit btw ? hes not in the same game like you, he still thinks you re more about the music not the rarity.

Feb 21, 2011
Phillip don't trip cus the walls are finally closing in on you. I don't care about you're statistics. And no you didn't understand me right. THE ARTIST IS SHADY FOR SAYING THEY ARE DOWN TO MAKE FAKE COPIES OF THERE VALUABLE RARE CD'S. I don't doubt you bought a gang of ritechus releases, but I have a feeling the Gangsta Playas and Life as a hardhead wheren't included in that package. If this was Judge Judy, I'd prove you're ass is SHADY. But it isn't and I don't give a fuck, and I'm not gonna waste my time collecting evidence to prove you're doing what I know you're doing. I know so I will boycott you as a seller. Its to bad because you do come up on good finds and have decent prices, but greediness always takes over. Have a nice day buddy.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Well I don't know much about any of the other cds, but if you got a Rebirth of Real cd from InDO.... It'll be a discmaker's code, cause that's how they pressed it. It'll be legit.

You need to understand that if someone doesn't broker a deal with the artist, these boxes will be sittin in the man;s garage or under his bed etc. Locally, tri-state, he woulda ran out of demand, and not found a lucrative enough internet deal thereafter. Orchard probably ripped the guy off.

For continuity purposes, after these amounts ran out, and caught wind of the international demand, Jezreel may have arranged for illigitmate copies. This, in theory, would occur AFTER the 1st couple of deals were brokered with InDO. Im positive inDO would settle for originals to be determined. Shit, they probably are originals. It isn't too far fetched. Discmakers codes.

How about someone from 10 years back or so, scan a cd code? Shit i do regret not pickin up an OG for $20 now. It appears to me that some who have read this page are hesitant to encourage the legitimagy of InDO's ventures. Scan your original, that you got years back. It's likely to match up.

But, I gotta say, Villin Mobb 2 cds are fuckin suspect. They even look it. I've said it before, but that's the artists pullin wool over folks eyes, thats them / management bein dirty with everyone involved. But who knows??? Maybe they were held back and stuck in storage for 16 years. ??? Shit, I know Gorgeous Dre after he went down, had 2,000 (most of) his cds stuck in his garage. They still aint seen the light of day. I'm sure theres plenty more like that.

Feb 21, 2011
Sippy I feel you and see where you are coming from but.... Anyone could just say oh yeah, I'm a collector I got this CD 10 years ago and it matches the copys Indo was selling. The thing is, Jezreel already said that the ''Life As A Hardhead'' was a tape... Not released on CD. Now if you contact him today, and ask if life as a hardhead was released on CD and do mass boxes of this CD exist that have been hiding out he might have a different story. But not when I asked him before all these CD's started flooding the internet, he said no it's a tape only and it's got me in front of some graffiti, it's impossible to find and very few where made.. plus ive seen a lot of people commenting "I neeeed a copy of that tape with da niggaz song on it badly.. So I msg em n ask they say the same thing , tape only, and I dont know if getting a scan of the tape would do anything but someones sendin it too me. if i get it i'll post it up here but im done in this 1

Jun 9, 2009
true Nefariouz. Jezreel - Life As a Hardhead was tape only back in the days.

I think its ok when InDo make a deal with the artist like "Come on let us make a cd-release" but then he should people know about the fact that the cd-release is from 2009/2010/2011....and not like he always says in his auctions "OG version from 1993"...

Money rules the world and InDo wants a big piece of the pie....looooool.

Its a shame that there are idiots out there who have spent big cash on his shit. I mean he sold j-One for $400, Jezreel for $500 and son on......."Idiots with much money are just ridiculous"

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i still got all got 2 b boomin and rite chus music releases from the same place (walters dead mothers home).thats the truth.the copies i had more of i sold them for a lower price.i didnt even sell one jezreel cd for more than 40$.never sold a j-one for 400$ but thats not the point.

i also mailed you indo about that rmc - double trouble cd...it looks fake/new press clearly...not sayng is you bootlrgged because that cd is floating in mississippi also but nowadays in stores...it was a tape only back in 95...2011 cd version...i agree with other collctors that some of those you selling can be 1st press cds but they are not 90's pressed...

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Anybody know if "Lil O.G. - nuthin but da hog in me" have been bootlegged or if the copies that "soundchronicles" is selling are some 1st OG press ?

thx for the answers .... !
Yep, that's been bootlegged too. It's all over the Japanese auction website. I've seen a couple of them posted up on the site weekly for a while now.

Heck that Kracker Bashin, Hub - Call Up The World, Gangstavidian Compound, Y.G. - Introducing and more are represses too. Lot's of represses out there. A lot of people are fucking the game up.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
well thats bullshit , the lil og aint a repress , i just had like 180 copies which we got from lil og himself. i sold them to the japanese stores. same for krakker bashin i had 100 copies or so. its been sold in the past , all the same ringcode, it even had the store prices on the outside of the sealings on some. Real deal og version from 1993.
i agree i received some re-releases, but saying now evrything that is sold often means it is a bootlegg or repress is just bullshit.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
but sincere if you want we can compare our krakker bashin versions , i always thought you re not like this and you would go by proofs (ringcodes) and not just saying if a cd is sold in japan it means it is a bootlegg. i sold them to the stores and they re straight the original first pressing received from Rc the trackaholiq , the brother of the producer of krakker bashin.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Wow...This came out of nowhere. I didn't know that you sold them to anybody, nor did I know that you were the person who put them out in the atmosphere either. Man...this is too much. I'm just going off of what I've been noticing. Maybe you're right, but when these items appear on a Japanese website and websites that are known to and know that they are selling represses...what am I to expect? I would like to compare them though, since you have some. Clear your PM's and/or PM me. As you know I like to talk to people man to man. I don't like putting peoples business out there in the streets/threads. You are right, I'm not like that...I didn't know who was behind anything. I made a statement based on what I have seen transpiring for the past 6 months or so. Don't take it personal, because I don't get down like that. Get at me though.