Need you help please...ANT - Choices & Realla Rolla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
Since, I am upset with this CD's because I would be willing to place a bet the Jezreel CD "Life As A Hardhead" and the Gangsta Players CD that say 1994 on the back wheren't pressed in 94. I can tell they've been pressed recently and you can even smell that its a recent pressing when u smell the inserts. Call me crazy. But I know.

Dec 26, 2009
check the J-One, Ruhkuss Mob, Jet, Jezreel, Gangsta Players and That Nigga Winfree...you ll be able to see that they all look like they were pressed at the same place plus Indo was the only one who came up with em. I say that those are bootlegs however I cannot prove it, I have never owned any of em but like I said take a look at those covers, compare em and dont tell me that you cant see attributes they all apparently have in common.

Jan 6, 2003
what factors support your hypothesis RVPD Lt? Are the ring code fonts the same? blurry cover art? Haven't seen all those records so I can't tell. I'd like to know.

Jun 9, 2009
Thanks for clearing up things on that ANT and Realla Rolla but there is one fact Nefarious & RVPD talked about I want to speak on:

I have bought a sealed copy of the Northwest Connection album. After I opened it I realised that the covers smelled like they were printed one week ago. How is this possible when the cd was pressed in 1997?
I have bought a lot of sealed cd's in the last years and I never ever had one which smelled "newish" like this.
Since that I never bought a Cd again InDo came up first with.

I also know about that story with your Winfree deal InDo. I have read about it on another forum. You always told in your auctions that it is the original 1st us version. After all this input I have searched for Winfree on Facebook and found him. I had a little conversation with him where he told me that "Something 2 Ride To" was never pressed back in the days. There was only a promo for radio stations.
Now whats really strange is that Winfree also told me that you have made a deal with him (maybe bought some rights from him or whatever) and if I want to buy a copy I have to talk to you. Isn't this strange?

If it should be true and in the meantime I begin to accept that idea then shame on you InDo.
Damn do ya'll realise how much money he made with this shit allready?

...I'm almost 100% sure that Jezreel - Life as a Hard Head was a tape only release back in the days!...

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
sorry but thats the biggest bullshit,i bought those cds from winfree and i dont have a clue if artists sometimes dont want to pass the cash and so press up music.made thousands of transactions and its still a win or loose, cdr crap bootleggs , well made bootleggs , Og copies.
sometimes im not able to tell you if its real or if the artist made it recently , it happens alot , because they dont wanna pass the cash.well i add pictures of evrything,so people can look exactly what they re getting.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
check the J-One, Ruhkuss Mob, Jet, Jezreel, Gangsta Players and That Nigga Winfree...you ll be able to see that they all look like they were pressed at the same place plus Indo was the only one who came up with em. I say that those are bootlegs however I cannot prove it, I have never owned any of em but like I said take a look at those covers, compare em and dont tell me that you cant see attributes they all apparently have in common.

dude did you ever think about what you re saying ? they re all pressed at the same place lmao

Dec 26, 2009
anyway doesnt seem just the whole fact to you pretty weird that 3 or 4 ppl here (some with years of experience in collecting) say that your stuff dont look legit ?

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
its all legit because im receiving it from the artist.some stuff is just recently pressed but on the other hand im also gettin alot of old copies too, it was always the same.

Jun 9, 2009
Don't understand me wrong but when you know that some stuff you're selling was pressed recently then why don't you let people know about this fact?
I don't like to repeat myself but you always wrote in your auctions og press from 1994, 1995 and so on....but thats a lie if they was pressed in 2008 or something like this. For example the shit with Winfree and I know its true because Winfree told it me.

And I'm sure Jezreel, Gangsta Playas, J-One and the two Villin Mobbs was pressed recently too.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
well if its the one and only pressing then its the og first pressing even if it would be in 2012 and sorry i honestly dont know when he made em , and yes HE made em ,i dont know what winfree told you, but i bought the cds from him. alot of other people bought the cds from him too.
i saw 1997 on the backcover and at this point of time i still believe that was the release year.
as for GPs and Jezreel those must be the old copies, they all came together in 6-7 phat boxes with all the other stuff , cassettes , cds , promo cds , stickers , all kind of all material.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
to get to the end now. for the future please just check the photos and judge for yourself if you wanna bid or not. you will see if its a re-issue or an old cd,i wont hide anything and will supply you with all infos i got.

Apr 30, 2006
to get to the end now. for the future please just check the photos and judge for yourself if you wanna bid or not. you will see if its a re-issue or an old cd,i wont hide anything and will supply you with all infos i got.
so as a collector don't make that :

Cher(ère) thabayfinest,

hi man , those re the real deal og copies.not tape onlys.dont think they ever were pressed on tape even but who knows , here is the scan:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KDX2GCTW

- soundchronicles

Feb 21, 2011
Well I think you're still lying InDo. I think you press them yourself. Considering the similarities in all the CD's being talked about. It actually kinda all falls into place and makes sense. Sure there could be a million questions like "Wouldnt the artist press more copys himself, wouldnt the rights be hella expensive, wouldnt pressing a bunch of cd's be expensive.. and ect. And what you're saying isn't really making sense. I don't have a thousand rare CD's or a CD selling buisness, so I am not trying to knock you're hustle to benefit me in any way. I just have a feeling you are pressing these CD's and that is my 2 cents.

Dec 26, 2009
another theory, might be that he finds the artist who have some unreleased stuff, sign with em some kind of agreement for distribution of certain titles...presses em in Germany and hooks up with some % of the profit to the artists. Pressing doesnt really cost that much if you consider how much he made on all those titles. Check the link below, prices there are in Euros I think.

http://www.euroduplication.de/en/preise-bestellung/cd_pressung_all-inclusive_preisliste.html

Well I think you're still lying InDo. I think you press them yourself. Considering the similarities in all the CD's being talked about. It actually kinda all falls into place and makes sense. Sure there could be a million questions like "Wouldnt the artist press more copys himself, wouldnt the rights be hella expensive, wouldnt pressing a bunch of cd's be expensive.. and ect. And what you're saying isn't really making sense. I don't have a thousand rare CD's or a CD selling buisness, so I am not trying to knock you're hustle to benefit me in any way. I just have a feeling you are pressing these CD's and that is my 2 cents.