Need help saying STFU in a letter to co-workers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2006
ok let me see if i got this right.... you have people at work talking about your family bizz and you want it to stop, and when people see your mom on the streets they just tell her about shit she already knows letting her know that they know the bizz. so all you got to do is let them know that your family bizz is personal and to who ever is spreading the bizz to stop or else you gonna have to see them at lunch time. oh and how do these people know your family bizz someone has got to be telling them that knows the family?

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
ok let me see if i got this right.... you have people at work talking about your family bizz and you want it to stop, and when people see your mom on the streets they just tell her about shit she already knows letting her know that they know the bizz. so all you got to do is let them know that your family bizz is personal and to who ever is spreading the bizz to stop or else you gonna have to see them at lunch time. oh and how do these people know your family bizz someone has got to be telling them that knows the family?
Look right above you, exactaly what i said, lol. It doesnt make any sense

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
you need to stop being a pussy and address folks... fuck giving a blanket statement ass letter.

I agree you must be scared... you need to let people know you ain't fucken around if this continues... If you post that letter you will solidify your weakness to the entire workplace, and give them even more reason to talk shit! Cause they know you to scared to talk them!