Need help saying STFU in a letter to co-workers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
I am going to post a letter at work letting my co-workers know that they need to STFU about rumor about my dying stepfather and mother who both used to work with me.
Some asshole from my job told my mother about rumors at my job concerning her husband. She was upset and is pissed about it so I want to post a letter this is what I have, feel free to add anything. Any advice is welcome plz.

Please Stop the Rumors!!!!!!!!!

Please stop the rumors and speculation about the health of Robert , the status of his health is a private and personal family matter, any rumors and the latest Wes gossip about his health is ok until it reach him or my mother, Pam. I find it in poor taste and judgment that some employees would choose to tell my mother the latest gossip at West about Robert’s health. The gossip is unnecessary, upsetting and unappreciated, so please, the next time you see my mother out on the road please refrain from updating her on the latest news and gossip about Robert.

Thank You,

Jul 9, 2002
The rumors are that my stepfather was 6 months to live etc etc, while it true he is battling cancer the one thing my mother or anyone for that matter doesnt need to hear is that a person that they love is going to die. That doesnt do anything but harm.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Why cant you adress the people personally? Plus if he has six months to live then it really aint a rumor, and it is reality, besides your mom is grown up when confronted if she does not like it she can tell the person snitching.

May 15, 2002
From a professional standpoint so that you dont lose your job or cause any conflict. I'd recommend you talk to your supervisors and tell them whats going on. That way, if you were to address the individual(s) personally and something happened, they couldnt make you look like the antagonist.
But at the same time, if what they're saying is true...then how is it a rumor?

Nov 4, 2005
i say...u walk up in there grab some dude...put him against the wall and tell him if he dont tell u who's talking shit ur gonna crack his jaw..if he tells you..go up 2 that motherfucker and stamp on his face...thats about all u gotta do...good luck

Dec 17, 2004
here - use this letter instead.

Please Stop the Rumors, You Fucking School-Yard Gossipers!!!!!!!!!

Who the fuck do you think you are? Perez Hilton? Even tho you enjoy cocks inserted in your mouth, you are not him so SHUT THE FUCK UP before I insert my foot into youre asshole! I originally wrote some pussy ass letter & tried to ask all of you to please stop, but then FREAKS from www.siccness.net/vb (shameless promotion) encouraged me to slap the living shit out of ANY & ALL of you who speak on shit you dont know about. Eat A Dick & Get A Life. Only hoes gossip like school girls. Fake-ass TMZ ass mother fuckers. YOU AINT ILLSEED, SO STOP....

Thank You, Hoes.

from "rumors" to opening for nickatina in front of 2000 white kids in gilroy...life can be a bitch

Mar 26, 2006
here - use this letter instead.

Please Stop the Rumors, You Fucking School-Yard Gossipers!!!!!!!!!

Who the fuck do you think you are? Perez Hilton? Even tho you enjoy cocks inserted in your mouth, you are not him so SHUT THE FUCK UP before I insert my foot into youre asshole! I originally wrote some pussy ass letter & tried to ask all of you to please stop, but then FREAKS from www.siccness.net/vb (shameless promotion) encouraged me to slap the living shit out of ANY & ALL of you who speak on shit you dont know about. Eat A Dick & Get A Life. Only hoes gossip like school girls. Fake-ass TMZ ass mother fuckers. YOU AINT ILLSEED, SO STOP....

Thank You, Hoes.

^^ a classic i love that song lmao

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
I am going to post a letter at work letting my co-workers know that they need to STFU about rumor about my dying stepfather and mother who both used to work with me.
Some asshole from my job told my mother about rumors at my job concerning her husband. She was upset and is pissed about it so I want to post a letter this is what I have, feel free to add anything. Any advice is welcome plz.

Please Stop the Rumors!!!!!!!!!

Please stop the rumors and speculation about the health of Robert , the status of his health is a private and personal family matter, any rumors and the latest Wes gossip about his health is ok until it reach him or my mother, Pam. I find it in poor taste and judgment that some employees would choose to tell my mother the latest gossip at West about Robert’s health. The gossip is unnecessary, upsetting and unappreciated, so please, the next time you see my mother out on the road please refrain from updating her on the latest news and gossip about Robert.

Thank You,
LOL... IF I READ THIS FAGGOT ASS LETTER AT WORK ID WOULD GO OUT OF MY WAY TO SPREAD EVEN MORE RUMORS BECAUSE THAT WOULD CREATE EVEN MOAR LULZ THAN THE ORIGINAL RUMORS.

your letter =

Jul 9, 2002
^^^^^^^
Well I hope that you mother or any other family member doesnt have a serious shit going on only to have assholes add to an already stressful situation.

If Robert does die I wonder what the Siccness forum be say then... Thank alot, at least one of you reminded me that I cant just post this shit so I'll figure it out another way to handle it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^^^^^^^
Well I hope that you mother or any other family member doesnt have a serious shit going on only to have assholes add to an already stressful situation.

If Robert does die I wonder what the Siccness forum be say then... Thank alot, at least one of you reminded me that I cant just post this shit so I'll figure it out another way to handle it.
you know you fucked up, right?

post a pic of robert!

u scared huh

u cant even step up for your stepfather so u gon post a pic like when no ones around and leave for the day

u must be hated at your job