My Beezy On Da Side

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i just read this thread from the beginning....sprinkled my props around....and had numerous smh moments at ANY of u cats who said u wouldnt hit or were more concerned with clowning timebomb @timebomb or da very sexy bitch he was/is smashing....

Jun 5, 2004
i just read this thread from the beginning....sprinkled my props around....and had numerous smh moments at ANY of u cats who said u wouldnt hit or were more concerned with clowning timebomb @timebomb or da very sexy bitch he was/is smashing....
Well lets be honest, bro that bitch is busted ass fuck

If youre anything like me, then you have nothing but dimepieces blowing your phone up, desperately trying to get a chance to hear your voice. Tbh its actually very inconsiderate of them to blow me up that much and im getting sick of it. And its such a variety of them, im never with the same chick. I only wear my white girl once

But anyways, back to timebombs chick. How icky! You can tell that she used suave professionals in her hair instead of vidal sassoon. And one of her pupils are bigger than the other. Get real, timebomb @timebomb !

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002

If youre anything like me, then you have nothing but dimepieces blowing your phone up, desperately trying to get a chance to hear your voice. Tbh its actually very inconsiderate of them to blow me up that much and im getting sick of it. And its such a variety of them, im never with the same chick. I only wear my white girl once

But anyways, back to timebombs chick. How icky! You can tell that she used suave professionals in her hair instead of vidal sassoon. And one of her pupils are bigger than the other. Get real, timebomb @timebomb !
#dead but u right breh.....im trippin that big booty bitch aint nuttin i got way finer ones on my tip that i wont even speak to unless they pay me....i was simpin way too hard over nothing. glad u got me back on the right path my nigga Tazz!

Feb 11, 2006
ahahh I deflected any type of roasting cos I aint AP9 haha

that bitch is now wified up livin in L.A workin as a dance teacher...

good peice of ass she was haha

Fuck.anyone who says they wouldnt beat da brakes off it

Incisions @Incisions id much rather smash your mom....no lie....remember the thread i made about her and how many people here wanted to lash her?? good shit ma nig

ninja Edit: haha just read back throughthis...niggaz really tryna roast a roaster

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006

actually AP9 was her hairstylist

Aug 17, 2011
ahahh I deflected any type of roasting cos I aint AP9 haha

that bitch is now wified up livin in L.A workin as a dance teacher...

good peice of ass she was haha

Fuck.anyone who says they wouldnt beat da brakes off it

Incisions @Incisions id much rather smash your mum....no lie....remember the thread i made about her and how many people here wanted to lash her?? good shit ma nig

i dont blame u..appreciate the compliment folks

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
yeah she might have not been the prettiest chick, but that ass was phat as fuck and she look like she had some dough, so fuck it why not smash it? Props timebomb @timebomb I can't believe I been on sicc since 02 and just seeing this, but I kinda fell off checking this shit everyday, I used to be HOOOOOKED to the sicc!