My Beezy On Da Side

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
whyd you delete the thread with the girls ass that looked like a sideways dollar menu hamburger with no cheese?
The thread was "post your bitches ass" and no one else posted...... after seein what timebombs workin with, I'm good on that.

lol@sideways dollar menu.. That bitch was bad, and a dime compared to this 1.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
The thread was "post your bitches ass" and no one else posted...... after seein what timebombs workin with, I'm good on that.

lol@sideways dollar menu.. That bitch was bad, and a dime compared to this 1.
Ahaha that bitches,If it was a bitch ,ass was hella weak brah,Bitch looked like shes had nothing but Motorcycles parked up with they front tires restin in that shit

If she bad repost the pic and lets see ahaha u took it down cos u know you was finna get clowned on

Aug 17, 2011
Ahaha that bitches,If it was a bitch ,ass was hella weak brah,Bitch looked like shes had nothing but Motorcycles parked up with they front tires restin in that shit

If she bad repost the pic and lets see ahaha u took it down cos u know you was finna get clowned on
come on, brodie...u got no room to talk, postin up the typa bitch u sposta hide from the homies and bragging bout it online smh...my bitches shit on the one u posted and it aint even close bru

even the ass on that fat bitch u posted, which was supposed to be the redeeming quality, u can tell that shit is nasty when the pants come off, cottage cheese n alla that..them pants holdin the cheeks from droopin lookin like

Aug 17, 2011
that's the typa ass that looks much better before the pants come off... u can tell bitch dines at mcdonalds at least a couple times a week bru...beatage material, yes. braggin material? lol naah

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Not my side biz ...but I found a few small shots of my punk ass ex

i KNOW i got more too, & imma put that bitches pussu on blast as soon as i find them pics, PLUS those have her face in em.

fuck that biiiiiiyatch!!!!

Attachments

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
feel free to reverse image search if you like, i keeps it legit.

....that bitch even got an "S" tatted on her left foot.

after I lay this here pipe, they all wanna get my shit tattooed on em.

maybe one of them suckas reading this can lick my initials off her feet when they fuckin that hoe