*****MUST SEEEE!!!!******

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
have only heard shake a couple times on hiero releases(tajai and opio)...does he have any solo material?

Feb 5, 2005
YOUNGMOE said:
how is that wanna-be bay shit?
that's any-ghetto-across-america shit right there

the bay need to stop thinkin everyones on our dicks
the world couldn't care less about us, like we couldn't care less about how they do it in Dayton, Ohio
on the reals i didnt even see the whole shit cuz the shit kept stoppin, so really im just judgin by what i saw in like the first minute and 30 seconds, BUT....u CAN'T look at the begining and tell me that is not influenced by some sideshow treal tv DVD type shit, plus the "hey hey hey" shit

maybe i should try 2 peep the rest of the shit but from what i saw, that shit wuz NOT original, plus look at the way ya boy tried 2 hype that shit up, "sideshowin turfhangin bangin", wtf.

shit aint that serious tho, thats just what came 2 my mind when i watched it

Oct 19, 2004
YOUNGMOE said:
how is that wanna-be bay shit?
that's any-ghetto-across-america shit right there

the bay need to stop thinkin everyones on our dicks
the world couldn't care less about us, like we couldn't care less about how they do it in Dayton, Ohio
That shit is exactly wanna be Bay shit. The way they was dancin, the stunna glasses, and the sideshow shit is all our (The Bay) shit. Anybody that thinks anything different is a dont know. Its just like how Sac be all on our shit. The whole Nor Cal is on some Bay shit. And Im not saying that in a bad way. Its just that every region has a spot that sets all the trends that everydoby follows. In our region that spot happens to be The Bay. Remember everyone does us but we dont do nobody else and thats real talk.

Whats hella crazy tho is how ever since Mac Dre died LA is heavily startin to be on some Bay shit like a mutha fucka especially the broads. Im tellin you this shit finna take over the country in due time.

Apr 25, 2002
Mickie D. said:
u CAN'T look at the begining and tell me that is not influenced by some sideshow treal tv DVD type shit, plus the "hey hey hey" shit

damn,wasnt most of Treal TV filmed in Sac.ya'll kill me with your "bay" shit sometimes.the bay area is a region.all the counties touch the SF bay.you guys arent surrounded by a fortress.
me on the outside,i dont see Sac or Nor Cal on no "bay" shit.were im at aint that far at all from the bay.when people out here do shit that some of you say is "bay",they aint bitin.shit travels.if somethin is started in Richmond and spreads then its bay shit.but if someone from Sac or Stockon or Modesto do it or say it then we're biting........thats funny shit to me.we're not across the state line........

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
lmao Killa Tay is from Fresno and if someone said he was 'bitin' you'd prolly defend him! so defend other rappers from his town!... like FBC, Mackie Loc'z (hmmm, help me out here!) etc... plus this cat Shake rolls with Hiero.. Oakland oldtimers ya feel. tay aint exactly a newcomer... his older brother is Kool Rock Jay aka J-Dubb (Oakland pioneer).. i think Fresno should get a little more recognition and respect in the norcal movement as to bein referred to as 'bay biters'...

Feb 5, 2005
Foul Mouth said:
damn,wasnt most of Treal TV filmed in Sac.ya'll kill me with your "bay" shit sometimes.the bay area is a region.all the counties touch the SF bay.you guys arent surrounded by a fortress.
me on the outside,i dont see Sac or Nor Cal on no "bay" shit.were im at aint that far at all from the bay.when people out here do shit that some of you say is "bay",they aint bitin.shit travels.if somethin is started in Richmond and spreads then its bay shit.but if someone from Sac or Stockon or Modesto do it or say it then we're biting........thats funny shit to me.we're not across the state line........
calm the fuck down and read what i said over, "sideshow, treal tv, DVD TYPE SHIT, i was not singling out treal tv as to say they wuz straight bitin that shit or somethin, man fuck it, its a waste of time expainin all the shit, peace

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
lmao Killa Tay is from Fresno and if someone said he was 'bitin' you'd prolly defend him! so defend other rappers from his town!... like FBC, Mackie Loc'z (hmmm, help me out here!) etc... plus this cat Shake rolls with Hiero.. Oakland oldtimers ya feel. tay aint exactly a newcomer... his older brother is Kool Rock Jay aka J-Dubb (Oakland pioneer).. i think Fresno should get a little more recognition and respect in the norcal movement as to bein referred to as 'bay biters'...
haha this british cat just schooled y'all