*****MUST SEEEE!!!!******

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
Jae iLL said:
just curious.. but if that's how you feel then why you on a underground Gangsta rap site?

oh yea, why this shiet gotta be sum valley vs. the bay type of shiet. The Bay Area is kind of the focus in the area so of course things that foos was doing in the bay is gonna spread to the surrounding cities and counties etc etc. But, you gotta remember that the whole hiphop culture started in NY and a lot of foos in the bay is on that NY tip... Foos wearing akademiks, enyce, etc etc, that's on sum eastcoast shit real chop. Anyway, this was suppose to be about the foo Mayor and his video. I thought it was koo, aint best of quality, but it was aight.
Because there's more to bay area hiphop than underground "gangsta" stuff. Besides I aint never head a bay cat rapping about how proud he is to claim colors.

Oct 12, 2004
its some coo shit mayne....i was diggin it.....BLASTRO.COM got all kinds of videos.....some underground shit like this one too....hella vidz.....theres some c-bo shit there too....

May 5, 2005
Jae iLL said:
oh yea, why this shiet gotta be sum valley vs. the bay type of shiet. The Bay Area is kind of the focus in the area so of course things that foos was doing in the bay is gonna spread to the surrounding cities and counties etc etc. But, you gotta remember that the whole hiphop culture started in NY and a lot of foos in the bay is on that NY tip... Foos wearing akademiks, enyce, etc etc, that's on sum eastcoast shit real chop. .
Just curious how should we in the bay dress? Seriously, I aint about to wear some Dickies it aint 1991 anymore. I'm not about to wear some gay ass durant square knock off cheap fit either. I dont wear enyce or akidamia or any of that shi* you named. I do wear Timberlands in the winter, pea coats, Lacoste, Polo, grown man shit. If thats "east coast" so be it, you wont catch me wearing XXXXXXXXL white t shirts with batting gloves, a sweat band and wrist bands all over my arms looking like a rejected NBA player.