*****MUST SEEEE!!!!******

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Rite on for the link to the videos playa....yea that Shake dood is grimy..whats with those shades he wearing?...lookin like some 80's shit...LOL

May 5, 2005
Gangbangin is strait up retarded. Any grown man still into that needs to move or grow the fuck up. A man in his 20's and 30's and 40's claiming colors acting like a 8th grader is a lame. Dying over something like a color is like dying over a taco surpreme, dumb as fuck. Its not 1992 anymore that whole style of video is played and that beat is dated as hell. No, I aint feeling that one bit.

Apr 25, 2002
Mickie D. said:
calm the fuck down and read what i said over, "sideshow, treal tv, DVD TYPE SHIT, i was not singling out treal tv as to say they wuz straight bitin that shit or somethin, man fuck it, its a waste of time expainin all the shit, peace

aint no one mad.i aint gonna explain no more either so its coo,we're even...........

May 5, 2005
www.myspace.com
gangbangin is all the valley is blood....the bay is about their paper...
the val is one large ghetto all about throwing your hood up...
you can say 'fuck gangbangers' online but you'll change that opinon real quick
in front of a real motherfucka deep in the game..
i know this as truth cus ...' i...am...from...a...place...,
....where...everybodys...gangsta'

fuck the dumb shit, shake da major killed this hard

C

CCCUser925

i been to fresno...mothafuckas out there on some type of gang bangin shit and some fools gettin their paper......i got love for the homeboys outta fresno..fuck a bullfrog!!

and them homies outta modoc are real as fuck..that's where my cousin is from...w00t w00t!

Oct 19, 2004
I dont think anybody was really sayin that fresno was biters. I for one was just sayin that they was on some bay shit like everybody else in nor cal. I wasn't complainin at all. I got peoples out there in the west NO so I know they real out there. Its just that if you be real wit yoself, you'd admit that the Bay has its influence on all of Nor cal and thats just reality.

The Bay is the only region in California that aint on that gang bang shit. Everywhere else is on that shit but we never been on it. The Bay has never incorporated anybody elses culture into any of our music or videos. We keep it 100% Bay and that why I say that all of Nor Cal be on our shit. Like I said Im not complainin, mad or any of that cuz its all Nor Cal. Anybody outside of Nor Cal bitin/stealin our shit like its they own is a different story.

And I dont think anybody wouyld say killa tay is bitin because even though he's from the no, he's now a Bay cat in every sense of the word.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont see why people say the bay aint about gang bangin.there is gang bangin in the bay.a few cities got bloods and crips but other cities that dont got "colors" still bang blocks and turfs.same shit as a crip or blood just minus the colors.its bangin........ya'll think the Valley is "just" gang bangin and the Bay is "just" paper chasin.........trust me,theres not much difference between the two besides the conjestion as far as the bigger Valley cities.Sac,Stockton & Modesto.......

as far as everything else you wrote,i dont even wanna get on that............

Jun 5, 2004
threefoe said:
The Bay is the only region in California that aint on that gang bang shit. .
wrong... im here in the santa rosa, we got bloods, crips, nortenos, surenos.

-youre kind of right tho, most of the bay isnt, but you still hear that gang shit in some songs.

Oct 19, 2004
rose town ryda said:
wrong... im here in the santa rosa, we got bloods, crips, nortenos, surenos.

-youre kind of right tho, most of the bay isnt, but you still hear that gang shit in some songs.

Cuzzo you and foul mouth know what im talkin about. Bangin in the Bay really is non existent except a very small population of ese's. Other than that yall know damn well the Bay aint on no bloods and crip shit. In order for a place to be on some blood and crip shit it gotta be active in that area and no place in the Bay is active on that gang shit except for a few ese's. Any real cat from the inner city Bay (Oakland, Richmond, The Sco) knows that. In other areas bangin is a way of life. In the Bay bangin aint shit and that real talk.

"in the bay it aint blue or red, fuck around and we'll color yo ass dead" Spice 1

May 5, 2005
Just because somebody says gangbangin is stupid what does that have to do with going up to somebody who bangs and telling them that. That gang shi* is stupid I know alot of fake thugs on here are obsessed with how much crime a city has and all that throwing up sets dumb shi*. But its funny because as soon as somebody dies everybody who's proud of violence does the whole RIP blah blah. I mean its like some of you nerds not from the hood think death and violence is cool and the more people who die you feel a sense of false toughness. It dont take a man to shoot somebody. 4 years olds can pull a trigger. I've been jumped by some X3 Bastards for wearing a burgandy sweatshirt. The shit is dumb they wont fight one on one, either you'll get jumped by 10 or shot. Strait bitchmade. Fuck a gang

Apr 25, 2002
threefoe said:
Cuzzo you and foul mouth know what im talkin about.

i know what your sayin but your wrong."gang bangin" dont mean "colors".there's gangs thru out the bay that bang there turf.a gang of foo's from a block down for there nieghborhood,doin criminal activity and the whole nine.thats a gang..........take any set from stockton and minus the color affiliation,its still gonna be a gang.................

i aint gonna go on no more cus you obviously dont understand,your on that "bays only about money" shit."everybodys" about money homie.everywhere..........

Jun 27, 2003
Doc Truth said:
Just because somebody says gangbangin is stupid what does that have to do with going up to somebody who bangs and telling them that. That gang shi* is stupid I know alot of fake thugs on here are obsessed with how much crime a city has and all that throwing up sets dumb shi*. But its funny because as soon as somebody dies everybody who's proud of violence does the whole RIP blah blah. I mean its like some of you nerds not from the hood think death and violence is cool and the more people who die you feel a sense of false toughness. It dont take a man to shoot somebody. 4 years olds can pull a trigger. I've been jumped by some X3 Bastards for wearing a burgandy sweatshirt. The shit is dumb they wont fight one on one, either you'll get jumped by 10 or shot. Strait bitchmade. Fuck a gang
just curious.. but if that's how you feel then why you on a underground Gangsta rap site?

oh yea, why this shiet gotta be sum valley vs. the bay type of shiet. The Bay Area is kind of the focus in the area so of course things that foos was doing in the bay is gonna spread to the surrounding cities and counties etc etc. But, you gotta remember that the whole hiphop culture started in NY and a lot of foos in the bay is on that NY tip... Foos wearing akademiks, enyce, etc etc, that's on sum eastcoast shit real chop. Anyway, this was suppose to be about the foo Mayor and his video. I thought it was koo, aint best of quality, but it was aight.

Oct 19, 2004
Foul Mouth said:
i know what your sayin but your wrong."gang bangin" dont mean "colors".there's gangs thru out the bay that bang there turf.a gang of foo's from a block down for there nieghborhood,doin criminal activity and the whole nine.thats a gang..........take any set from stockton and minus the color affiliation,its still gonna be a gang.................

i aint gonna go on no more cus you obviously dont understand,your on that "bays only about money" shit."everybodys" about money homie.everywhere..........
You think I dont know that gang bangin aint just colors? I know that shit, but when you say the word "bangin" cats associate it with colors. I know cats claim turfs in the Bay and that's a form of bangin in itself. But it AINT the traditional way of B's and C's like what I been talkin this whole time. When you say bangin people automatically think B's and C's and thats not what you think of when think of the Bay.

And I never said anything about the Bay only being on money and that nobody else is. I dont know where you even got that shit from. Everybody is on they paper chase not just the Bay.

May 26, 2005
FAT TONE GET TOE TAGGED!!!!

NIGGA FAT TONE GOT DONE DID YADDDAAMEEN!!.OUT IN VEGAS GOT MURFED..FUCK ALL U NIGGAZ FROM KC..DIS IZ NORTHERN CALI!! MAJOR FACTORZ MAYN..NOT NO SOFT ASS POODLE WEENIE NIGGAZ..KEEP IT MOVIN YA BITCH!!!!916 SACRAMENTO REPPIN TO DA FULLEST CUTTY!!! WUT IT DO NOW WIT UR FAT WEENIE TONE.!!! STREETS TALK!!
YA BITCH!!! WESTCOLA!! 916 YA BITCH!!!SK FUK ALL UR SCRAPS TOO!!

Oct 19, 2004
Jae iLL said:
Foos wearing akademiks, enyce, etc etc, that's on sum eastcoast shit real chop.
Are you serious? That might be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Wearing a certain brand is not on some eastcoast shit, its on some fashion shit. Now the way you wear the shit is indicative of your region but not the actual brand. Brands are distributed all over the US at pretty much the same time with the acception of LA and NY which get shit first. Plus most of them brands you mentioned didn't even start on the eastcoast.