Murder INC (What do you know about the group) ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2008
you like ruff era stuff more?
btw you found out anything about more videoclips from these people--
I usually keep to Legend Man's album which is my favorite out of everything related, then the next would be the first two from Crazy, so yep Ruff Era it is. I haven't found anything new about any videos recently.

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
ok thanks for lookin anyway

to me the first 3 hard head cds i always can bump
love them

then the legend man which is best ruff era release to me too
crazy solos i didnt like that much had both in og ruff era (not the breather ent. rereleases) but sold them some years ago

he has some dope features around the end 90s tho

May 26, 2008
ok thanks for lookin anyway

to me the first 3 hard head cds i always can bump
love them

then the legend man which is best ruff era release to me too
crazy solos i didnt like that much had both in og ruff era (not the breather ent. rereleases) but sold them some years ago

he has some dope features around the end 90s tho
Those are still good albums. My favorite tracks, I listen a lot to those produced by Mikey. He mentioned that the CEO of Hard Head Records was killed, could be another reason why ''Let's Die Together'' had release issues.

''I lost contact with them after Roderick (CEO of Hard Head Records) was killed. I was 16 years old when I made "Barrel of a Hard Head (remix)" "Shed No Tears" "Tears Of Sorrow" "Bury Me" "Surviving the Game''

I've recently been able to find ' I Shed Tears For The World'' OG. I try to collect everything still sealed though, so this took more time than usual. Which person did you mean with the features, Crazy or Legend Man?

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
oo whut a 16 year old produced these bombs
damn what a genius

i always wondered who did rules of da game thats my fav track from 2nd murder inc cd
but as you said these is all good cds

and damn crazy cds rare nowadays? mine where in flawless condition but guess didnt get much money for em lol

and features crazy cause his parts on lil keke cd from 99 and quanie cash album from 99
but he has some feats on nola cds if im not wrong
what was his real name? ill go thru some booklets if u like

May 26, 2008
oo whut a 16 year old produced these bombs
damn what a genius

i always wondered who did rules of da game thats my fav track from 2nd murder inc cd but as you said these is all good cds

and damn crazy cds rare nowadays? mine where in flawless condition but guess didnt get much money for em lol

and about legend man he was on b-lo & da ganksta album from 97
crazy was on lil keke cd from 99 and quanie cash album from 99
but crazy has some feats on nola cds if im not wrong
what was his real name? ill go thru some booklets if u like
''Rules Of The Game'' was a good track. This may have been produced by Big Ro, when in contact I will try to ask.

I always thought B-Lo & Da Gangsta album was released in 1996. I am still looking for this CD. If anybody wants me to upload this solo version of ''Chopper'' just say, as I've ripped it from the vinyl.

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
hm i think it was 97
chop can clear that up

and yeaa i thought that big ro (together with goldfingers was my suggestion) could ve done rules of da game
did he produced solo stuff on 2nd murder inc cd? cause mostly he did his beats together with goldfingers

and ok na mine wasnt sealed so i feel happy lol
and that different version of chopper would be superdope
u know soulja slim made a diss towards crazy later where he says lines from this track?? i think i have it on a cut throat mixtape i can check if u like to hear

May 26, 2008
hm i think it was 97
chop can clear that up

and yeaa i thought that big ro (together with goldfingers was my suggestion) could ve done rules of da game
did he produced solo stuff on 2nd murder inc cd? cause mostly he did his beats together with goldfingers

and ok na mine wasnt sealed so i feel happy lol
and that different version of chopper would be superdope
u know soulja slim made a diss towards crazy later where he says lines from this track?? i think i have it on a cut throat mixtape i can check if u like to hear
I never really asked about those tracks which he had produced, he mentioned working on the album and that he worked starting Cash Money.

I've not listened too much Soulja Slims music. I know there's a lot of unreleased tracks though produced by Ezell

Crazy - Chopper (Radio Edit) (Solo Version)
www.zshare.net/audio/5279830549a5b612

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
yea crazy has some disses too
and yes soulja slim recorded stuff with ezell swang i must check what in particular

and ro did somethin for cash money? as far as i know there is no cmr track with beat by big ro
but he prolly meant something different that he helped them or whatever..
u know what he exactly meant about starting cash money?

and MUCH MUCH PROPS FOR THE VINYL VERSION
JUST GREAT TO HEAR A NEW PART FROM CRAZY OUT OF THE 90s THANKS ALOT PIMP

May 26, 2008
yea crazy has some disses too
and yes soulja slim recorded stuff with ezell swang i must check what in particular

and ro did somethin for cash money? as far as i know there is no cmr track with beat by big ro
but he prolly meant something different that he helped them or whatever..
u know what he exactly meant about starting cash money?

and MUCH MUCH PROPS FOR THE VINYL VERSION
JUST GREAT TO HEAR A NEW PART FROM CRAZY OUT OF THE 90s THANKS ALOT PIMP
I don't think that it was related to producing, as he seemed more on the business side.

No problem. The 3rd verse is new that replaced the previous 2 artists.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2006
Good lookin out on that vynil version!
I remember Crazy also was featured in 99's on Twelve-A-Klok album.
Legend Man also was featured on some compilation from 90's. Cant remember the name but I'm 100% sure.
I wanna ask - is there exist some more features of MC L. To me hes one of best lyricist. Is anyone have good audio file of dat video by MC L? It wasnt on It Shall Be...

Jan 10, 2006
About Lil Crazy's tape. I think its rumour, but that dude sent me tracklist (i think its fake) but also someone told me that Murder Inc have some kinda tape before Playin For Keeps. Some kinda EP or demo tape. Anyone else heard about that or its just rumours? I think its can be true because most of cats from N.O. before they release full album on some label also have some tapes released before (for example Black Menace - Getoasnigga, Joe Blakk, Mystikal got some tape before his debut album, Soulja Slim etc...)

May 27, 2006
ook i think its a rumour too but we definitly have to find out 4 sho

and yes crazy was on twelve o klok - lost 2 the world cd in 99
the compilation u must talk about was fire on the bayou - respect my mind compilation from 98 (fire on the bayou was label from vernon cazel from cazel & jazz)
crazy & legend man both were on it together
but it think it shows crazy status that he also was featured on houston & nasvhille cds not much nola artist had that

and about murder inc tape i dunno more
just what you told me
but i remeber there was a vinyl single for playin 4 keeps
i think it had "down south" and "barrel of a hard head" on it but might ve been "hardhead cemetary" instead of "barrel of a hard head" and i mix it up now
and np sixxness appreciate all you bring up no rush
thx 4 info about roland that was what i thought if he ever tells you anything more about what he did for cash money plz lemme know

May 27, 2006
I wanna ask - is there exist some more features of MC L. To me hes one of best lyricist. Is anyone have good audio file of dat video by MC L? It wasnt on It Shall Be...
yea i loved mc l in the early 90s

but didnt really like his 2 albums on bally boy records but sum mo features would be def. fire

btw some might be interested

young gangstas cd from 95 which features mr.sleep
they from 4th ward iberville like crazy and in the credits they already greet crazy
seems like he was great respected in his hood :cool:

May 27, 2006
aaa pimp i try
but i lost almost all my email addresses mine still the same--- else pm

the track i wont up in here since its sixxness who put a great effort to get & rip this stuff and he wanted the link to be destroyed in 24 hours
but i bet he will pm you its just not in this thread since its his and he didnt wanted it to be up that long

Mar 20, 2008
Legend Man isn't featured on the album from what I can remember (not an album I often listen to). I think you are confusing him with Crazy, due to them sounding alike. MC L was only featured on about 4-5 tracks.

The album was changed after he was locked up into the husband/wife project I believe, which is the reason why it's titled '' Let's Die Together ''

Good find.

999ways was the person who I bought the '' Legend Man - Thug With Me [CD Promo] '' from. He seems to have quite a few related, as some years ago he also had the OG of '' Let's Die Together ''

Quite overpriced at the moment for me or I would buy it.
well i know the OG contains 18 tracks and i was reffering to the verse he had on Face Forever's - Rolling In My Ride because that verse is on the last track plus i remember clearly that MC L was on about 8-10 songs plus they could of just remade the album because he got locked up and Legend Man got shot
but MC L is my favorite i really fuck with his 2nd & 3rd album and im so mad cause someone out bidded me on that It Shall Be it did not have not covers but i still wanted it lol

and also who did crazy diss plus what Face Forever been up to these days do they got a new album coming out

May 26, 2008
Mikey doesn't live in New Orleans anymore. I know that Alamo still does though, I am not sure if Legend Man is still there.

Lokee504 said:
Legend Man also was featured on some compilation from 90's. Cant remember the name but I'm 100% sure.
Legend Man/Crazy was featured on the complication ''Fire On The Bayou'' the track Gettin' High, they were also both on Bally B's "Gotta Be Greedy''

Lokee504 said:
I wanna ask - is there exist some more features of MC L. To me hes one of best lyricist. Is anyone have good audio file of dat video by MC L? It wasnt on It Shall Be
I've never seen any guest features by MC L, although he is the main person I have not looked into over these few years, it could be possible. I never found his track/video in good quality before.

Lokee504 said:
Please someone reup dat vynil... Somehow it was deleted from my comp...Thankz in advance
I'll upload it in a minute for you, check the inbox.

Thugged_Out08 said:
i was reffering to the verse he had on Face Forever's - Rolling In My Ride because that verse is on the last track.
I am not too sure why Legend Man decided to use an old verse.

Thugged_Out08 said:
i remember clearly that MC L was on about 8-10 songs plus they could of just remade the album because he got locked up and Legend Man got shot but MC L is my favorite i really fuck with his 2nd & 3rd album and im so mad cause someone out bidded me on that It Shall Be it did not have not covers but i still wanted it lol
I don't think L was featured on that many, only about 4-5 tracks.

Thugged_Out08 said:
and also who did crazy diss plus what Face Forever been up to these days do they got a new album coming out
Soulja Slim I think. I don't know much about him. I never kept up with Face Forever since they changed to 54th Platoon to give any update.

Last edited: