Murder INC (What do you know about the group) ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I was recently told by somebody I know who had been in contact with Jazzman, he was a producer on the '' Playin' For Keeps '' album and also MC L's cousin. He said that MC L had been killed earlier in the year - but I can't fully confirm this, other than I trust the person that had told me so could be.
I wouldn't doubt it. L couldn't seem to stay out of shit and got locked up what seemed like everytime he dropped an album. Last I had heard of him he was doing time but I wouldn't doubt if he got killed in or out of jail. It wouldn't even get much play around here because not many people even know who he was.

May 26, 2008
[Update for the Discgo] [Ruff Era Records]
[1997] Legend Man - Thug With Me [CD Promo] [Unreleased Radio Version] [CD Only]

Legend Man got shot up and is paralyzed from the waist down last I heard. I've never heard anything about him dying.
I'm currently in contact with one of the producers and he stated Legend is still alive and that he is paralyzed. I didn't ask how though, so not sure about him getting shot.

I know that MC L's main manager had died, which was also confirmed in this below video. It also shows maybe an unreleased album from the artwork [26-50 seconds]

i know from now even cash money had more than 5 video clips before they went major and i guess also lotta other artists prolly every album on ruff era has one who knows?
I recently asked about this and I can confirm there wasn't one for Legend Man's album. Will try and ask about Crazy's though as I forgot at the time.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I'm currently in contact with one of the producers from the Ruff Era camp, and he has confirmed Legend to be still alive and that he is paralyzed. I didn't ask how though, so not sure about him getting shot.
It was from getting shot, I remember hearing people talk about it when it happened. I'm pretty sure he was riding and someone lit up his car.

May 26, 2008
Good find. I was able to pick mine up last month for about $40 with P+P, so wasn't to bad with it being very limited.

Do you own much related to either label?

May 26, 2008
How come you decided to sell the '' Thug With Me '' CD? Did it sell for much at the time with probably few knowing about Legend Man when you auctioned it?

I don't think I own the one which you sold, though it maybe possible to the original source that it came from - didn't really know the seller that well to ask for an history report on it.

Feb 13, 2008
How come you decided to sell the '' Thug With Me '' CD? Did it sell for much at the time with probably few knowing about Legend Man when you auctioned it?

I don't think I own the one which you sold, though it maybe possible to the original source that it came from - didn't really know the seller that well to ask for an history report on it.
I sold it because it didn't really hold no value to me, even as a collectible. Just a 1-Trk loose cd with no cover or nothin. I don't recall it selling for much, maybe $5-$8, something like that. I paid like a quarter or somethin for it. People knew who Legend Man was at the time, because I was getting $40-$75 for Pressure & Pain around that time.

Feb 13, 2008
i still bump their 1st cd very often...lol ...i can also play the 1st just, because i dont have the 2nd one original...so i hardly bump mp3 shit.......but it's a BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Man lemme tell ya. I been searchin that cd ever since it was released. And I ain't never seen it. Gimmick Records that used to be by the St. Bernard Project had all the local shit, but they ain't never had this on cd, only tape. They had the poster all over the wall, but she never had the cd. Never seen it at Peaches either, and she had some shit in there. Naner prolly the only one who had an OG copy.

May 26, 2008
I sold it because it didn't really hold no value to me, even as a collectible. Just a 1-Trk loose cd with no cover or nothin. I don't recall it selling for much, maybe $5-$8, something like that. I paid like a quarter or somethin for it. People knew who Legend Man was at the time, because I was getting $40-$75 for Pressure & Pain around that time.
I thought you would've kept it. As for it having no artwork, that's often expected with promos.

I'm surprised how low it sold for, just shows how little there is who are actively collecting. I only know of 2 main collectors like myself.

Last edited: