Murder INC (What do you know about the group) ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2008
im glad this thread is oipen because ive been tryin to get a little info/give some info this is what i know Crazy Still Doin Music sdon't know bout MC l Legend Man appeared on Mr. Sleep - Land Of The Breathers (2000) album and that was the las but my question on Legend Man is why was not on many tracks for the Let's Die Together and why did they use the verse that he had on that Face Forever album & MC L Was on a percentage of that album so i don't know about him being locked up or dead but did he fall out with Murder Inc Because on his third album no one from the group is on it aand it kinda sounds like he was diss that group called the bally boyz can i get a little more info on that and also what happen to Stress be cause i know he was on that Face Forever & First Crazy Album and im wondering if he is dead Plus I Have Breakdown of the albus in a order

The L The Black Robin Hood (1993) (Hard Head Records)
Murder Inc - Playin For Keeps (1995) (Hard Head Records)
MC L - True 2 Life (1996) (SMG/Ruff Era)
Murder Inc - Let's Die Togther (1996) (Hard Head Rcords)
Legend Man - Pressure & Pain (1997) (SMG/Ruff Era)
Crazy - I Shed Tears For The World (1998) (SMG/Ruff Era)
Crazy - Please Don't Kill Me (1999) (Breather Life Records)
MC L - It Shall Be (2000) (Unknown Label)
Krazy - Breather Life (2001) (Soulja Army Records)
Crazy - Us Killin Us (2004) (Breather Life Records)

that's what i know as far as the murder inc releases go but if someone can post the guest apperences on other albums that would be cool

and also ive seen every album that they released on Ebay or Amazon except that Murder Inc - Let's Die Together ive only seen thaton tape

May 27, 2006
and both mc l albums after hard head records were relased on bally boy records/entertainment

NO NUMBER : MC "L" - Keep Steppin 1997 Ward (1997)bally boy records
BBE-0501 : MC "L" - It Shall Be (2001)bally boy entertainment

guess thats all releases on bally boy records/entertainment
in booklet of keep steppin.... it says a midnight mike album coming soon but i doubt it ever was released

and mc l aint dissin other murder inc members on these albums
on keep steppin... he disses cash money records and on it shall be he makes peace with em thats all i heard as far as dissing

May 27, 2006
last og version (not the cheap japanese repress) of 2nd murder inc cd i saw on ebay sold for 210 usd

keep your eyes open its not impossible to find

oo and i forgot
in booklet of it shall be cd is 3 coming soon albums

hard head IV life vol.1
bally boy mafia
mc l - kingdom of heaven

but as with midnight mike album i dont think they ever came out
if anyone got some information on bally boy records/entertainment plz lemme know

May 26, 2008
if someone can post the guest apperences on other albums that would be cool
I will try and complete a guest apperence Discgo of the related artists soon, as there will most likely be a few which aren't as known.

last og version (not the cheap japanese repress) of 2nd murder inc cd i saw on ebay sold for 210 usd keep your eyes open its not impossible to find
Do you happen to have a link? How can you be sure that this one is actually genuine? In total I have managed to find 4 different ringcode scans, so the represses aren't only limited to the known German/Japanese versions.

May 27, 2006
Do you happen to have a link? How can you be sure that this one is actually genuine? In total I have managed to find 4 different ringcode scans, so the represses aren't only limited to the known German/Japanese versions.

so
i know 3 versions
one cd-r repress, one japanese repress but no cd-r and the og version

which is the 4th????

the one i saw on ebay was not the cd-r and not japanese repress
one from the nola sold i think and he wrote explicit its the og
and you could also see easily at the cover that its not the cd-r or japanes repress
but i dunno the difference from the one i call og and your 4th version of the cd

May 26, 2008
i apologize on that but thats how i be typing lol next time i'd make it better
No problem.

so
i know 3 versions
one cd-r repress, one japanese repress but no cd-r and the og version

which is the 4th????

the one i saw on ebay was not the cd-r and not japanese repress
one from the nola sold i think and he wrote explicit its the og
and you could also see easily at the cover that its not the cd-r or japanes repress but i dunno the difference from the one i call og and your 4th version of the cd
The only versions which I know about are these.

[1] - Original
[2] - Japanese (Sourced from OG)
[3] - German (Sourced from the Japanese)
[4] - US Homemade Duplication (Sourced from either 2-3)

The 5 which have been listed on ebay this year have all been reprints.

Those came from sellers which are located in the (US/France/Germany). I think you maybe talking about the recent US one which sold a few months ago - unsure as you've not given a link, or could be the one a month earlier from France that had the removed barcode.

May 27, 2006
hm no it must have been earlier this year

selfmade us copy?
maybe it was this
i dont have the link anymore since its months

but it didnt look selfmade and wasnt no german or japanese repress
could see from the pictures
seller from the us
even nola but im not 100% sure about that

May 26, 2008
i'm glad this thread is open because ive been tryin to get a little info/give some info.
what i know is Crazy still doin Music, don't know bout MC L.
Crazy is working on a new album. I was in contact with him last night and he said there is 5 tracks which are completed at the moment.

MC L, I'm unsure about his current status, he's an hard person to contact so can't comment on that.

Legend Man appeared on Mr. Sleep - Land Of The Breathers (2000) album and that was the last.
I'm not to sure if this was Legend Man's last recorded track, he could have worked on the unreleased Face Forever album which was to be released on Ruff Era Records.

my question on Legend Man is why was he not on many tracks for the '' Let's Die Together '' and why did they use the verse that he had on that Face Forever album & MC L Was on a percentage of that album so i don't know about him being locked up or dead

but did he fall out with Murder Inc Because on his third album no one from the group is on it aand it kinda sounds like he was diss that group called the bally boyz can i get a little more info on that
I think the reason Legend Man didn't have any involvement in ''Let's Die Together'' was due to him being busy with his own solo ''Pressure & Pain'' album. MC L was in jail at the time.

I don't think they fell out as he was featured on both of Crazy's albums.

what happen to Stress because i know he was on that Face Forever & First Crazy Album and im wondering if he is dead
Stress was also featured on Legend Man's. I haven't heard any other tracks from him, similar with Ghinn; though he can be found on the 2004 complication titled ''New South Hustlers''

Amazon.com: New South Hustlers [Explicit]: New South Hustlers: MP3 Downloads

Plus I Have Breakdown of the album's in a order

The L The Black Robin Hood (1993) (Hard Head Records)
Murder Inc - Playin For Keeps (1995) (Hard Head Records)
MC L - True 2 Life (1996) (SMG/Ruff Era)
Murder Inc - Let's Die Togther (1996) (Hard Head Rcords)
Legend Man - Pressure & Pain (1997) (SMG/Ruff Era)
Crazy - I Shed Tears For The World (1998) (SMG/Ruff Era)
Crazy - Please Don't Kill Me (1999) (Breather Life Records)
MC L - It Shall Be (2000) (Unknown Label)
Krazy - Breather Life (2001) (Soulja Army Records)
Crazy - Us Killin Us (2004) (Breather Life Records)

that's what i know as far as the murder inc releases go but if someone can post the guest apperences on other albums that would be cool
Those can be located on page 1, though I decided to leave out the re-releases and L's solos with focusing more on the labels. I'll make a complete list of everything for those that may have missed certain releases.

also i've seen every album that they released on Ebay or Amazon except that Murder Inc - Let's Die Together ive only seen thaton tape
It can be found online, although they're never the originals - due to them all being sourced from that one Japanese bootleg.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2008
www.playa-made.blogspot.com
Question:

the 1st murder inc. playin for keeps was produced by precise and some others. somebody know who this precise is? Maybe the big-boy-records affiliated precise or the precise from TX who dropped some shit like Cripplestylskins? There are a lot of precise out there lol

big thx

May 26, 2008
Question:

the 1st murder inc. playin for keeps was produced by precise and some others. somebody know who this precise is? Maybe the big-boy-records affiliated precise or the precise from TX who dropped some shit like Cripplestylskins? There are a lot of precise out there lol big thx
Precise '' Leroy Edwards '' usually goes by the name DJ Precise. He isn't the same artist who released those solo albums.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2006
as I know - MC L is doin life now (like Charlie Hanseen also)
Legend Man is paralized.
Crazy is workin on new album called Breather Legacy
Face Forever are called 54th Platoon now. They were signed to FUBU Entertainment.