Much Love to Heresy for being a fucking genius!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com

@ FunK-3-FivE - hit me up on IM or an E-mail I'd like to discuss some things with you about what you do and the UK. I'm REALLY trying to break into that market and I need an inside track.

@ so and so rap dude with a XianeX complex

Texas doesn't make or break my operation. I don't give a fuck about a major Texas artist being involved with what I do at all. I'll never pay one of them muthafukas. believe that. I got another artist friend that's bringing bun-b here and I think the thought is ridiculous.

As far as nobody's . . . YOU are a nobody. I'm the only nigga in the my state that ain't trying to jump on the "go to houston to sale" bandwagon.

I'm not a follower. you might try to learn from what I'm doing rather than criticize.

Here's a reality check. "YOU" AREN'T a FAMOUS TEXAS Artist. probably never will be. I don't care about being famous I care about getting MONEY. you should learn a lesson.

I've never heard of or seen one of your shows. I don't even have a clue who you are. probably no one on the siccness does. I've been here for a while and I have an album or (maybe two) that I've contributed to whether lyrically or production that are for sale in the sicc shop.

My work has been on KVE projects and other artists solo projects. what have you done?

you ARE a no name. in all likelihood no one in your state or city has heard of you. Me on the other hand has sold records all over the world. even if you do have a fan base your fans don't pay you or move your name around. something to think about.

my big "lil" show by your standards will have more impact on my state than you will ever have on yours. . . something to think about.

I've never even heard of the people you're doing shows with. I guess they are no names as well.

real talk, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A TEXAS SOUND!!! YOU probably couldn't SELL in Texas if you actually are. You're not even doing a reasonable job of leveraging the momentum of texas with you movement. on the otherhand Unkut IS.

peep game I got Unkut (from here on the siccness) in town to perform. he lives in Texas. unfortunately for you he has a bigger name than you and will have an even bigger one after my show. He and Suspekt are the Psychward (not the wack group by the same name). they have no album but they are doing shows across state lines and city lines.

your music hasn't gotten you TV interviews, radio interviews, plugs etc. if it wasn't for heresy posting your music in this thread I would have never listened to it EVER.

do you even have an album??? My work has been on Several albums that are distributed around the WORLD. fuck being famous and fuck a no name texas nigga with spits and beats that sound like a new version of arrested development.

I do have to thank you for promoting the shit out of my party that maybe ONLY YOU as a reader can actually attend without a plane ticket. you should come. you might learn something. you might recognize how big the show actually is.

your dry ass haterism has endorsed me even more than you would have if you would have kept your BS comments to yourself.

Which brings me to a thought. . . . This thread wasn't addressed to you although I'm pleased that you visited.

in all likelihood you've raised my website traffic and given more people the opportunity to view my accomplishments.

LOL. maybe there has been bigger shows here in Tulsa. but it wasn't a local that was throwing it WITH locals FOR locals.

Psychward by my definition is a "Texas act" that makes sicc shit. fuck a name brand these niggas been in the studio with me. politicked with me at show promoters houses about money. traveled across state lines to perform not only in my show but one in bristol. have you done any NON LOCAL performances? They aren't a big texas name and I invited them to perform with no regard of the fact that they are from texas (even though I've used the fact to market my show).

your music proves that you've never spent any time or money in a studio.

lemme quote heresy "when is your next show?" I got bookings for a few months that are paying gigs. not only that, I have events that "I'm throwing" like this one that will (again) pay me. I have promoters that are "paying" me to advertise them in my event and future events.

what do you have?

"I am" the movement of my state. I'm bringing rivals 'cities' together through music with my party (OKC vs. Tulsa). My "lil" show is the biggest thing for hip hop in my state for reasons that have nothing to do with MONEY or TEXAS.

I don't fuck with niggas like you that are quick to spit hater shit out they mouth about shit they are qualified to speak on. you are inferior! I am a god compared to you in this rap shit.

I fuck with niggas like heresy that help niggas broker multi million dollar record deals, that knows about the business and aint stingy about telling a nigga what to do to come up in the game. I fuck with niggas like heresy that give a nigga enough insight to throw his own venue that has enough reach to pull artists from MULTIPLE CITIES AND STATES to perform for FREE.

I fuck with niggas that CHANGE the game on a macro level even if that level is city or state. YOU are insignificant in Texas. You as a Texas ACT would be insignificant here in Tulsa or anywhere else in Oklahoma.

Thank you for contributing to me putting my city and maybe state on the map. you are indeed a great help to the cause.

unfortunately you'll never put your city or state on the map so whatever you do in where you are will never be a landmark event. neither will it ever put you amongst the greatest to ever do rap in your area.

I could have put THYRA (of "Dick don't fail me now" w/ Mike Jones) on in my show and chose not to. can you pull ANYONE related to swisha house into an event you're throwing? can you call any of the "notable" rappers in your area on the phone directly and get them to spit on you? I can. getcha mind right.

You are beneath me. In both your city state and country.

My litttle show is bigger and will be significantly bigger than anything you'll ever attempt to accomplish in your rap career.

Fucc this rap shit. I personally hate rap ass niggas like you. It's rappers like you that give me joy in being a highly educated black man stealing the game from you ignorant muthafukas!

I'm more of a G than you'll ever be on the streets or a CD. review this post I'm sure you'll find several ways how I am.

rap ass niggas. . . . .

you bitch ass corny rap nigga.

you free internet website published rap bitch.

you free download ass no marketing having stupid rap bitch.

you broke ass no talent having rap bitch.

you wanna be biggie and pac no action behind your music ass rap bitch.

you wish you could do what I'm doing both in business and music ass rap bitch.

You need a hug. or a self inflicted bullet wound.

You pixelated pic ass download.com come ass rap bitch.

I bet you think you're a star cuz you can rap huh?

ROFLMMFAOCTFU!!!!!!! Rap bitch!

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
YOuNg WiNo said:
foreal tadou that song was fuckin gay everyone on the board can agree
"Everyone on the board can agree"? Sounds like a man without a leg to stand on so he needs to borrow everyone elses.

L Mac-a-docious said:
No evidence? The proof is in the pudding. I don't care about your magical syllabic set up, the substance is lacking, period. You say nothing, and then slurp yourself for doing it in a certain meter. I'd say practice and get better, but you're so big headed about your canned ass shit that I suppose there is no hope for you. The real waste of time is any that you spend with a mic.
Thats nice.

You still haven't explained the part where, 1) I am selling albums and making money without you, and 2) You can't explain how my lyricism is lacking because you have no knowledge of it.

You're just another dime-a-dozen rap fan that thinks he knows something. And then what?

Buy my shit. Bitch, Make me rich. That's about all I can say to you. Other than making me money, you've proven yourself useless to me.

HERESY said:
pre production (what you are doing) IS similar things. It DOES make sense to record an album on the vs if you know how to use it. Just because something was dropped in pro tools that doesnt make it GREAT nor does it mean your music quality will improve. If you are still recording garbage songs, still recording at a fucked up level and cant mix worth shit pro tools is USELESS.
Friend...not going to happen. I need something that is readily available for other people to mix and re-mix, and a VS w/a 4G HD is not going to cut it.

Anyway man enjoy life and may God bless your rap career.
Have a Happy Holiday Season.

@Xanax

Take some pills, sir.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Now that i'm actually reading this shit....ARE YOU SERIOUS?? This guy is ranting and raving about i'll never be a big name Texas rapper?

""YOU" AREN'T a FAMOUS TEXAS Artist. probably never will be."

Lol! Damn. And this is a man with 'degrees' and all this other shit? Get it together, nigga!

Jun 18, 2004
Dirty Shoez said:
You still haven't explained the part where, 1) I am selling albums and making money without you, and 2) You can't explain how my lyricism is lacking because you have no knowledge of it.

You're just another dime-a-dozen rap fan that thinks he knows something. And then what?

Buy my shit. Bitch, Make me rich. That's about all I can say to you. Other than making me money, you've proven yourself useless to me.
You're a J-cat for real. #1 how are you selling albums when you stated in a previous post that you have yet to release your debut album?
#2...how are you making money when you are, self proclaimed, a poor man of color?
You, good sir, are full of shit.
BTW you just contradicted yourself in this very post with..."I am selling albums and making money without you." and "Other than making me money, you've proven yourself useless to me."
You dumb bitch...you're a fraud, an internet idol. You have nothing but the faux life for you that you've made for yourself on your computer screen. Take your karaoke song makin ass to amature night, cause you got no fans here (on Earth).

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
LMAO! This will be my last response EVER to this guy. Back the files up on a cd rom (you will need a vs burner for this) and you will overcome the 4gig barrier. Cd's are cheap you can get a spoindle of 100 for 10 bucks and thats for the good brand. Back the session up as data and delete it from the hard drive. Once you need to load teh song up, stick it in the vs load it up and sync the machine to an outside source via midi and spdif. Problem solved.

Enjoy life.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
Dirty Shoez said:
Now that i'm actually reading this shit....ARE YOU SERIOUS?? This guy is ranting and raving about i'll never be a big name Texas rapper?

""YOU" AREN'T a FAMOUS TEXAS Artist. probably never will be."

Lol! Damn. And this is a man with 'degrees' and all this other shit? Get it together, nigga!

I don't get it. I don't know if you were telling me I was smart or telling me that I guy with degrees couldn't tell you that you will NEVER be a famous artist in Texas regardless of my desire to type grammatically.

My degrees permit me to say shit like this. . .

yeah cuz, uza dumb rap bitch that aint shit in yo own city, you broke ass dumb rap bitch, uza dumb rap ass bitch with garbage for material and no marketing skills bitch.

"Get" THIS "together".

I'll send someone to pick you up and bring you to Tulsa so you can be on stage with me so I can show you something that you'll never get in your own city EVER. . . . RESPECT

http://www.xianex.com/dxdialog.mp3

take a listen you dumb rap bitch.

I got rappers all through the WHOLE STATE behind me you dumb rap bitch. Every signifiant Group and Artist in my state is trying to be involved with what I'm doing. you are NOTHING in your state.

I'ma have this whole website callin you a "dumb rap bitch" before this thread dies on every post you make you dumb rap bitch.

so and so rap ass nigga = dumb-rap-bitch

I'm not even gonna bother to remember you because no one will ever know who you are.

I'll sell you some beats and ghostwrite for you if you need me to.

I'll send Unkut back to Texas with some pills to sell you . . . .

I'm a real nigga doing real shit. . . .you're a rap ass nigga . . . . .

YOU DUMB RAP BITCH!

:dead:

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^ Stupid ass nigga, you still ain't figured out i don't live within 1500 MILES of Texas? Now you're threatening to send your boys down to a state I don't live in and don't care to live in let alone be a rap star in?

Get a life scrappy. Pull it together. Get your mind correct.
HERESY said:
LMAO! This will be my last response EVER to this guy. Back the files up on a cd rom (you will need a vs burner for this) and you will overcome the 4gig barrier. Cd's are cheap you can get a spoindle of 100 for 10 bucks and thats for the good brand. Back the session up as data and delete it from the hard drive. Once you need to load teh song up, stick it in the vs load it up and sync the machine to an outside source via midi and spdif. Problem solved.

Enjoy life.
Buy a $200-300 burner, for what exactly? -- The piece will be used to record mixtape tracks and live shows. That's that. I'll be dumping the files straight into a WAV editor and saving as-is. No external drive needed.

The thread is over. Leave it be. Xianex can't figure out where the fuck I even live let alone what I do, and knowing how much of an immature prick I am, Heresy is trying to be the bigger man and end our exchange.

Let it rest. Funk, Cmoke, whoever, get at me somewhere else. I'll be around.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
TADOU,
FUK TYPIN' SOME SHIT, FOR LITTLE NERDS WHO TRIP OFF CAPS AND THE WAY I TYPE. RECORD SOME SHIT AND LINK IT. THEN YOU CAN TYPE THE WORDS OF THE LYRICS, SO PEOPLE CAN SEE WHAT YOU ACTUALLY SAID.
IF NOT, THEN YOU NEED TO JUST SHUT ALL THAT SHIT YOU STRESSIN' DOWN.

May 9, 2002
Now its my turn....

First of all...I think Tadou has some sort of split personality complex...ive seen him denounce the "N" word in previous posts...now he usin cus hes get chopped down to NOTHING...talk about desperate,eh?

Second...Tadou...who the FUCK are you...to be giving out ANY kind of music business advice???From someone who hasnt dropped an album yet...you sure know alot about nothing...give it a rest chump...cus if you WERE gonna do anything musically challenging to the music world...it would have been done YEARS ago...and dont give me that "im in school bein the first guy in my family to give a shit" routine...YV is in college..and hes DONE as of January....

Third...anyone who followed your advice in the "25k selling point" in the NW forum....is probably all of 13 years old...and dont know any better...like i said...takin any musical advice from you would be moronic...

And i cant believe you would even THINK about insulting Young Vicious...."no one can beat me on this site"???Dog...are you fuckin out of your mind?Yes...YV actually RETRIED from this shit at 17 cus he murked everyone on here....why you think i swooped on him?BUt at LEAST hes humble about it...unlike your "god complex" havin ass...its one thing to have confidence in yourself...but lilke dude said...the proof is in the pudding...and if you REALLY think that you are that far ADVANCED in "rhyme patterns"...then you might wanna by an 11-5 cd or somethin dude cus your on one....

And lastly....YVs album will be out around March...with a special downloadable EP with roughly 10 songs available before then...what do you got?NOTHING.You have NOT done any shows.And Xianex is right....no one knows you here...not in Aberdeen...and CERTAINLY not in Seattle...

Stop foolin yourself...and lyin to yourself...and to others...you already got you card pulled 2x in this thread....i suggest you tuck your tail and run for the hills...and never come back...

Apr 25, 2002
Dirty Shoez said:
"Everyone on the board can agree"? Sounds like a man without a leg to stand on so he needs to borrow everyone elses.

now i could of just said that shit is gay but then you'd ask well what do you know about faggy new age rhym scheams and hardcore easy listening beats.