MTV The Challenge: Rivals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Just saw the preview for the new season and it looks like it will be packed with fights. Both Leroy and Adam from this season's Real World Las Vegas are on there and I pray that Leroy stomps on Adam's bitch ass lol

I know it's still early and season won't start for another month, so here are some tiddies in the meantime

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Ya for real, the challenges are a million times better then the actual Real World show these days but this one in particular looks very promising entertainment wise

Nov 4, 2002
I enjoy the show as a guilty pleasure, i watch it if i have time. MTV needs to stop being so cheap and pay people more who don't want to do the show, to keep it fresh. There are plenty of faces out there from real world/road rules who would go for some serious dough. But i guess the challenges themselves are entertaining enough for them not to go out of their way to change the cast too much most seasons. just my 2

Nov 4, 2002
Jan 7, 2004
That was one of the weakest bitch puches anyone has ever thrown, Adam was secretly hoping it would have gotten broke up before he got to him. As soon as he hit him (if that can be considered a hit) he stopped and calmed down because there were less people around too break it up. Adam being gone the first night is great.

Sep 15, 2009
Lmao I agree that was a weak ass punch. Ty barely flinched and was laughing right after. Although I hate Adam, I was hoping he would be there long to stir more fights. Leroy having Mike as a partner will hurt him, I think.

Jan 7, 2004
Lmao I agree that was a weak ass punch. Ty barely flinched and was laughing right after. Although I hate Adam, I was hoping he would be there long to stir more fights. Leroy having Mike as a partner will hurt him, I think.
Yeah and it defeats the theme of rivals, since they seem to be really good friends. I agree though that unless Mike surprises us, he might fall in the physical aspects of the game and I also think a lot of people will not like him and want him off.

If Kenny and Wes can get along they could take this possibly easily. They both have been strong in the past. This show IMO is so much better than any other type of reality TV show. The challenges adds something somewhat real to it, other than just the fighting and getting wasted.

Sep 15, 2009
Wasn't Kenny banging Wes' ex fiance Johanna? They will never get along lol. That broad was fuckin hot. I would love to beat that pussu up

Mar 24, 2006
Adam = moron

I would have liked to see him stay in there and get into some of these challenges where the "bigger" dudes would pummel him and make em look like the true bitch that he is.

Jun 24, 2005
God damn Adam is a fucking RETARD. That looked like an open handed slap. He's such a bitch, but tries to come off like some tough guy.

I know them bringing Mike in as Leroy's teammate contradicts the rival theme, but Leroy didn't have another rival in the house, and it would be really unfair to him to give him the boot because Adam is a shithead.

I thought it was hilarious when Kenny said the one chick would smell like bacon for the rest of her life for hugging the one dude. That had me dying.

Jun 24, 2005
lol compare Adam's punch to the one CT hit the other Adam with. Adam is a weenie! BTW I want to fuck Jonna. Something about that bitch gets my hormones raging.
And when CT decked that gay dude (Davis I think). He got sent home the first night whatever season that was. The punch wasn't shown, but dude had a black eye for the first few episodes. CT is a beast on all them fools lol.