MTV The Challenge: Rivals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2004
Yeah you can tell Evan has not been training, if you looked at what he used to look like compared to what he looked like this year, he is barely even a competitor now. What's even more funny is that he purposely went in to take out CT, he obviously has not came to realize that he is out of shape, maybe he will now. As soon as he started to hang you could tell that he was extremely unsure of himself.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
yea, he was having a hard fuckin time just tryin to reach the bar at the top.

this week was pretty a predictable elimination. laurel is such a bitch, i hope cara maria or her pukes and has to quit in the finals. next week looks exciting.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
damn didnt think johnny and tyler were gonna win after tyler had food poisoning the shit they did was crazy dont know how the fuck they did that shit lol at kenny being all pissed off if it wasnt for wes you would have never made the finals and lol at him carryin wes and the pet rock

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i figured mike wasnt gonna be able to finish but he went way further then i thought he would. it was funny as hell when wes threw up and kenny just says "what the fuck are you throwing up for". wes is always a little bitch when it comes to running.

Jan 7, 2004
Wes may have carried the team up until the 4th quarter but in crunch time he choked and lost it for them. If it was not for Wes they would had probably won. I also did not like the stay the night and only get a set amount of time head start, should had been they get a head start on how early they showed up compared to the other teams.

Sep 15, 2009
Wes is a bitch and I'm glad he lost lol. You can tell Roy Lee was disappointed in Mike. I know that shit is tough but c'mon, you didn't bust your ass for weeks just to give up at the end when you're close to winning $100,000