MTV The Challenge: Rivals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
but dude punched the fuck out of him to cause his head to bounce off the tile like that.
then the black guy followed that up with at least 4 or 5 good ones while he was on his side.

white boy was super pisssed after lol uber embarrassed
thats why he started launchin f bombs
yeah, he was definitely punchin' the other side of his head makin' it bounce on the floor like a ball. im just sayin' that the floor did more damage to dudes face then his punches were.

Jun 24, 2005
Watched this shit tonight and Adam is a straight up fuckin' punk.

He and CT won that shit and Adam was all cool with CT about it, then later, when he's all buddy buddy with Wes, Kenny and Evan he's talkin' some stupid ass nonsense.

"I want to win this for me, but I want to lose because of him."

WTF? That's just dumb.

And if anyone in that house (all the guys) had any fucking brains, they would be wanting Kenny and Wes to get eliminated since they have the most experience and are always good in these. Everyone is all on their jocks and it's gonna get everyone else eliminated.

Also, that black chick (Jasmine?) looks like Lil Wayne lmfao.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Succed that robin had 2 leave so early, sumthin bout that broad that I like, she's pretty bad 2 me, she's like a ghetto version of scarlett johansson 2 me.lol...

Jan 18, 2006
CT is the only one thats bout to make this shit entertaining. Hes up in a lot people faces. It just so happens hes picked on Adam the most. A lot these of people are gay for getting along with there rival

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Succed that robin had 2 leave so early, sumthin bout that broad that I like, she's pretty bad 2 me, she's like a ghetto version of scarlett johansson 2 me.lol...
It's them titties!

Yeeee!!!

Ugh pics aren't showing up, so I'll just link them!

EDIT

Maybe these will work this time??????

Jan 7, 2004
Yeah and that weirdo sara tried to blame it on that tranny one and it was her fuckin up most the time.

And what the hell is wrong with Kenny and Wes, if all these idiots would realize how weak they are, they wouldn't let them run the house and make decisions.

Sep 15, 2009
We are always here for tiddies. Lmao @ Adam all in love with Jen. I think the whole house is playing him to get to him so that he and CT perform bad. It's obvious Jen has an alliance with kenny and Wes. I think Wes was instigating shit when he was telling Adam to make a move on Jen