Movies you will never ever watch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Tyler Perry movies are funny, I don't go out of my way to watch them but if it's on they're entertaining. I can see how non-black people wouldn't have an interest in it though.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Diary of a Mad Black Woman is pretty good. I liked it. That's the one where Madea saws the couch in half, right?

Valentine's Day
Anything with Hayden Christiansen. How this guy became an actor at all astounds me. He must be somebody famous' relative.
____ MOVIE(date, etc.)
Any PG-13 sequel whose first film was rated R.
MOST musicals.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
That's a good general rule, but World's Greatest Dad is an exception. Watch it. Anyone who has seen it knows what I'm talking about.

Movies I have no plans on ever seeing:

Who's Your Caddy?
Sex and the City (1 and 2)
Furry Vengeance
Did You Hear About the Morgans?
Glitter
Any Tyler Perry movies
Anything starring Carrot Top
Dudley Do-Right

And I wish I had a (hot tub) time machine so I could go back and stop myself from watching:

The Ugly Truth

That's all I can think of at the moment.
I caught "Who's Your Caddy?" on tv thinkin that Tamala Jones would get nekkid in there somewhere but damn she didn't lol

May 2, 2002
Im gonna go ahead and add the following:

Toystory 1,2,3 (though I may have already stated 'all animated movies')
Killers
Any Boogeyman sequel. That was one of the worst movies Ive ever seen. Right up there with Freddy Got Fingered. Cant believe someone actually had the balls to make not one, but two sequels.
Seed of Chucky
Lord of the Rings

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Damn, Harry Potter is dope.
Pirates is dope.
The new Star Trek and some of the old ones are dope.

You're going to find more fantasy elements in those movies than you are things coined for the teenager demographic. There's only one Harry Potter that appealed directly toward teens, and it was actually one of the better ones, anyway.

IDK, I've been a Harry Potter hater for a while, and my sister and I have been getting together and watching them recently, and I was surprised how good they were.

Don't sleep much longer.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Damn, Harry Potter is dope.
Ended up seeing Harry potter 7 last night... Ive never squirmed in my chair out of boredom so much in my life... and all that damn camping... an hour of that movie was camping! They could have cut it down to 15 mins tops, save us from having to go see a harry potter 8 which I will avoid like an std if I can.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Any Boogeyman sequel. That was one of the worst movies Ive ever seen. s
Yeah, that movie was shit. That movie made me say fuck Sam Raimi. But I still watch Boogeyman 2, cause I read a review about it and it's a different movie. Not saying it was great, but better than the first...