Movies you will never ever watch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ended up seeing Harry potter 7 last night... Ive never squirmed in my chair out of boredom so much in my life... and all that damn camping... an hour of that movie was camping! They could have cut it down to 15 mins tops, save us from having to go see a harry potter 8 which I will avoid like an std if I can.
That camping was a plot driver and in reality it was only like half an hour out of the 2 hours and thirty minutes of the movie.

The last book in the series is immense and there are too many plot twists and too many stories to tie up for one movie. It had nothing to do with the pacing of a camping scene. If you'll remember correctly, there's a lot of things that take place during the time they are searching for the horcruxes.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i have never seen a harry potter movie

and that brokeback mountain....i never cared to watch anything with either of those two ever again....and then heath had to go and make a great joker..faggot...but that jake guy he still is on my never to watch list