Movies you will never ever watch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I have a list of movies that I know no matter what, I'll never watch in my entire life. I'm anti-these movies.

Star Wars (I know Ima catch a lot of flack for this)
Titanic
Twilight (sequels included)
Monty Python or whatever the fuck its called
Mr. Bean
Pink Panther
Any American Pie movie post American Wedding
Any Disney movie or animated movie
Are We There Yet
Furry Invasion or whatever the fuck that new Brenden Fraser movies called
Charlies Angels
Dirty Dancing
Any musical
I love you Beth Cooper (dont even know what its about but I always see the cover at block buster and I can just tell it fucking sucks)
Diary of a Mad Black Woman

there are probably 100 other movies on this list, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I have a list of movies that I know no matter what, I'll never watch in my entire life. I'm anti-these movies.

Titanic
Mr. Bean
Pink Panther
Are We There Yet
Charlies Angels
Dirty Dancing
Any musical
I love you Beth Cooper (dont even know what its about but I always see the cover at block buster and I can just tell it fucking sucks)

there are probably 100 other movies on this list, but this is all I can think of off the top of my head.
- Star Wars (Episode 4-6) is some classic shit. The first three episodes are gay though.
- Agree with Titanic, also haven't seen it.
- Twilight - had to watch the first one with my girl, not knowing what I got into. Won't watch the sequels.
- Avatar, watched it cause my girl wanted to.
- Monty Python - love it. Holy Grail and Life Of Brian are classics. Also have watched the whole Flying Circus collection.
- Mr. Bean - The OG TV series is good. The movies sucked.
- Pink Panther - There is only one Inspector and that is Peter Sellers (RIP). Love the OG movies from Blake Edwards. Some of the best comedy ever! Won't watch the remakes. Steve Martin should be hanged!
- Agree with the post American Wedding movies.
- Watch most of the animated movies. There are some good ones.
- Are We There Yet - watched it on TV. Sucked.
- Don't know what Furry Invasion is.
- Agree with Charlies Angels.
- Dirty Dancing. Watched it when I was young. Was like the movie to watch with a girl when you wanted to get layed afterwards lol
- Don't like musical's either, but watched that Johnny Depp / Tim Burton one. Sucked.
- Watched I Love You Beth Cooper. Sucked.
- Don't know about Diary Of A Mad Black Woman.

I have to add:

The Patriot
Pearl Harbour
Brokeback Mountain

can't think of anymore right now. Gonna add some later.

May 2, 2002
I have to add:

The Patriot
Pearl Harbour
Brokeback Mountain

can't think of anymore right now. Gonna add some later.
The Patriot was dope. And I liked Pear Harbor too (though I know a lot of people didnt, and I guess I can see why). Highly recommend watching on blu ray on an hdtv.

Jan 9, 2009

Titanic
Mr. Bean
Pink Panther
Are We There Yet
Charlies Angels
Dirty Dancing
Any musical

LOL THIS NIGGA NEVER SEEN STAR WARS LOLOLOLOL

YOU CANT SAY SHIT ABOUT MOVIES EVER BRO

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Titanic. People are always amazed when I say I never saw it. I say "I know what happens, the ship sinks. Why wait 3 hours to see that?"

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^^^Since you posted in this thread, I gotta add Australia to the list. That movie with the Wolverine guy.
yeah its long and boring, don't watch it. Hugh jackman is the one you speak of, he is overrated and a bit of a faggot, most def nowhere near our best actor, Eric Bana, Heath Ledger (RiP) & Hugo Weaving are our best.

May 9, 2002
Any talking animal movies. I fucking HATE those movies. I just want to burn down the studio that makes those damn films.