Mothafuckas getting shot everyone weekend On interubrun( how ever you sell it) ave

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
god damn.. few mins ago i heard pop pop pop pop.. and i thought someone was banging on somthing down the street.. SO i look out to see if its my car or somthing..

Open the door i hear hella bitches Screaming and shit.. and this dudes like. NOW WHAT NIGGA NOW WHAT! (pop) and then the screaming overwhelmed me.. FUCK

then the boys horns starting going off.. so i went inside.

Everyother fucking weekend what the fuck.

if shit really was happnin out there every other weekend you wouldnt walk out the front door thinkin someone was bangin on your car folks lol

Aug 24, 2003
well actually there was like 3 or 4 shootings that resulted in death in or around the area hes in in the past cuople months so i guess thatd be every other weekend

but i lol'd at what you said lisicki lol

Aug 11, 2003
if shit really was happnin out there every other weekend you wouldnt walk out the front door thinkin someone was bangin on your car folks lol
shit sounded werid.. prob cuz we are up on the hill and theres hella houses, it did just sound like some poping.. no bang not close enough to think it was shots

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
SHIT I LIVE IN AN UPSTAIRS APARTMENT EVERY OTHER NIGHT YOU HEAR GUNS GOIN OFF,I HATE THAT SHIT CUZ I GOT MY 2 SONS HERE(AGES 2 1/2 AND 3 MONTHS) I DONT WANT A BULLET FLYING THREW MY APT AND HITTING ONE OF MY BOY'S OR MY GIRL.IF YOU GONNA BUST A GUN OR SHOOT SOMEONE THEN BUST ON A NIGGA YOUR REALLY BEEFING WITH OR SOMEONE WORTH SPENDING YOUR LIFE IN PRISON OVER.SHIT MUTHEFUCKAS BE LETTIN GAUGES OFF ROUND HERE 3AM BUT YET YOU NEVER HEAR OF NO ONE GETTIN SHOT...I SWEAR ONE NIGHT IT WAS LIKE 4:30AM 2 MONHTS AGO I DIDNT HEAR A GUNSHOT I JUST HEARD THE BULLET WHISTLE AND HIT MY ROOF,IT HAD TO BE A 22 FROM THE SOUND OF THE IMPACT AND MUST'VE CAME FROM HELLA FAR AWAY NOT HEARING A SHOT AND ALL..