Mothafuckas getting shot everyone weekend On interubrun( how ever you sell it) ave

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
i never said getting shot at aint scarry, im just sayin, u dont need to hop on the internet right after shit pops off and its still hot, and let everybody know u were there, keep that shit to ur self or at least dont say u were there, dont snitch on ur self

and columbo who u callin a gay boy fool, u fuck mad niggas but im a gay boy? no columbo.

i dont wanna get into all that "this place is harder than this place" shit but dont talk out ur ass on some shit u dont know. santa rosa got some nice places, but ovbiously u aint ever been here if u think its all nice. go to south park sayin they soft, u will get ur lilly white ass stomped out. if its all so nice out here then tell me why my potna buddy got shot n killed a few months back. aint nobody hatin on east vallejo i just dont like this columbo faggot speakin on shit he dont know. and u an embarassment to vallejo
VALLEJO LOVES ME.AND TALK ABOUT SNITCHIN WHY U TELLIN US SOMEONE YOU KNOW GOT SHOT?AND COME TO EAST VALLEJO AND SAY ITS SOFT SAME THING WILL HAPPEN TO U BUB

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Haha bout to get his IP checked, myspace ransacked, friends and family called, job checked, etc.
That is the Titest Sig Picture EVER! "yo bitch i fucked ya friend, ya ya stank hoe, she seen me on the elevator honey grabbed my kangol!" ghost is a legend!

But on subject, ..... Fools gettin shot, never good.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
actually it isnt to tell you the truth...it might have been 10-15 years ago...

i dont kick it in the crest but my ex is from there, the times ive been there it was all good, maybe a few kids out a few people playing music loud but it wasnt like going there was a virtual sideshow

im sure on some days/nighttimes its more active but its just a hood, and theres a hood everywhere colombo

the only thing out of the ordinary about the crest from what i gather is that its RIGHT NEXT to marine world

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
actually it isnt to tell you the truth...it might have been 10-15 years ago...

i dont kick it in the crest but my ex is from there, the times ive been there it was all good, maybe a few kids out a few people playing music loud but it wasnt like going there was a virtual sideshow

im sure on some days/nighttimes its more active but its just a hood, and theres a hood everywhere colombo

the only thing out of the ordinary about the crest from what i gather is that its RIGHT NEXT to marine world
THATS A GOOD ANSWER.

Dec 9, 2005
Vallejo is a nice place to live.

Based on my experiences the people out there have been hella cool...especially compared to The City...where I moved there from. Shit was lovely...

I'm sure it has its fair share of dirt, but there aren't a lot of places that don't. And if you don't surround yourself with that type of shit...then chances are you'll be good.

Why do folks love bragging on having a grimey ass city? Fuck all that. Your parents busted their asses (most of 'em at least) to get you as far away from that shit as possible.

Shit puzzles me.