Mothafuckas getting shot everyone weekend On interubrun( how ever you sell it) ave

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
just because its nice in santa rosa this guys talking shit.haha wow
haha okay then. rosa aint tha hardest place on earth iknow that homie. but is east vallejo? no.

and i would expect a response like that from you. i think i remember u making a thread about u was at a party and it got shot up and u pissed ur pants and sprinted out huh... u did the same ass thing, hopped on siccness and tried to make it sound like u survived a war. lol. nigga uz a square.

whether u wanna believe me or not, i dont care... i been shot at before. and i didnt hop on the internet and tell people about it, i kept taht shit to myself, i didnt come on here tryna make my town look hard.

u still a bitch.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
LOL...............You did now
exactally.and east vallejo is worse than santa rosa.funny how everyone thinks nothin goes on over here.anyways im just sayin youre acting like ppl are gay for being afraid of being shot and that makes no sense the average person isnt like you.ur the type of dude who hopes he gets shot in the arm or leg or some shit just so you can go around sayin "i been shot it aint shit"stfu get out of here gay boy.

Nov 1, 2004
its funny how hard everyone is tryin to be.
everyone is scared when they get shot at, i dont give a fuck who you are. stop tryin to sound like some type of super thug.
and no one wants to live in a gun fight ass neighborhood, just because he dont like that shit dont necessarily make him a bitch. yall are fuckin ridiculous.

Aug 11, 2003
TUKWILA, Wash. -- Police are search for suspects involved in a deadly shooting early Sunday in Tukwila.

Tukwila police tell KIRO 7 that two men were shot in the parking lot of a restaurant at the Foster Golf Course around 2 a.m.

Police said that prior to the shooting a crowd of more than 200 people were leaving the restaurant, which is in the 13500 block of Interurban Avenue South.

Police don't know what provoked the shooting which left one man dead, the other in critical condition.

Aug 11, 2004
exactally.and east vallejo is worse than santa rosa.funny how everyone thinks nothin goes on over here.anyways im just sayin youre acting like ppl are gay for being afraid of being shot and that makes no sense the average person isnt like you.ur the type of dude who hopes he gets shot in the arm or leg or some shit just so you can go around sayin "i been shot it aint shit"stfu get out of here gay boy.
east vallejo and santa rosa are the same imo... but theyre also way too different to be the same

Feb 5, 2006
IF ANYBODY HATES ON EAST VALLEJO. OH WELL. I LOVE THIS SHIT. EVERYBODYS KOO WITH EVERYBODY AND GETTIN MONEY. I SEEN THE MOST SHIT HAPPEN IN THE EAST THEN IN ANYWHERE ELSE AND I BE AROUND THE V. WE TOO SMART AND SLICK WITH OUR SHIT. ME AND THE FOLKS ONLY TOOK 2 LOSSES IN A YEAR, ITS NUTHIN. DONT LIKE IT, DONT FUCK WITH US. WE GOT EVERYTHING U NEED BESIDES MARINE WORLD. ESV TILL THE REAPER COME GET ME. YADIDIDIDIIDIDIDIDAADADADADA

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
IF ANYBODY HATES ON EAST VALLEJO. OH WELL. I LOVE THIS SHIT. EVERYBODYS KOO WITH EVERYBODY AND GETTIN MONEY. I SEEN THE MOST SHIT HAPPEN IN THE EAST THEN IN ANYWHERE ELSE AND I BE AROUND THE V. WE TOO SMART AND SLICK WITH OUR SHIT. ME AND THE FOLKS ONLY TOOK 2 LOSSES IN A YEAR, ITS NUTHIN. DONT LIKE IT, DONT FUCK WITH US. WE GOT EVERYTHING U NEED BESIDES MARINE WORLD. ESV TILL THE REAPER COME GET ME. YADIDIDIDIIDIDIDIDAADADADADA
NAW DAVID ITS THE NICE PART.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
y'all can revoke my hood status, I don't care.....I love Oakland and hate it at the same time.....i've had fun at sideshows and also feared for my life when 5.0s come outta control headed right towards you swirving at the last minute.....I don't like hearing gunshots......its worse to hear mothers crying for their kids to "wake up"

some of y'all are just act too damn hood for your own good

Jun 5, 2004
i never said getting shot at aint scarry, im just sayin, u dont need to hop on the internet right after shit pops off and its still hot, and let everybody know u were there, keep that shit to ur self or at least dont say u were there, dont snitch on ur self

and columbo who u callin a gay boy fool, u fuck mad niggas but im a gay boy? no columbo.

i dont wanna get into all that "this place is harder than this place" shit but dont talk out ur ass on some shit u dont know. santa rosa got some nice places, but ovbiously u aint ever been here if u think its all nice. go to south park sayin they soft, u will get ur lilly white ass stomped out. if its all so nice out here then tell me why my potna buddy got shot n killed a few months back. aint nobody hatin on east vallejo i just dont like this columbo faggot speakin on shit he dont know. and u an embarassment to vallejo