Mothafuckas getting shot everyone weekend On interubrun( how ever you sell it) ave

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
god damn.. few mins ago i heard pop pop pop pop.. and i thought someone was banging on somthing down the street.. SO i look out to see if its my car or somthing..

Open the door i hear hella bitches Screaming and shit.. and this dudes like. NOW WHAT NIGGA NOW WHAT! (pop) and then the screaming overwhelmed me.. FUCK

then the boys horns starting going off.. so i went inside.

Everyother fucking weekend what the fuck.

Aug 11, 2003
Shut the fuck up nigga.

stop wasting your motherfucking time trying to hate

choppers out there and shit.. I don't know about you but i dont like hearing niggas getting shot outside my mothafuckin home.. if a nigga cant man up and fight then he shouldnt be breathing

Aug 11, 2003
As a matter of fucking fact Nigga you spend hella fuckin time on the sicc.. so whos here for comfort? spend half you life on this bitch hatin.. I forgot why i left this bitch ass site in the first place

Aug 11, 2003
I feel you about not liking fools getting shot up outside of your residence but exactly what was he hating on? Fools getting shot outside of your house?

I don't get your "trying to hate" statement in this scenario.
What the fuck.. Hes tryin to hate cuz he told me to stop fucking crying. Why do I have to be crying to share this event in my wonderful .. you know what i dont care ..whats the point