Most Slept-On City in the Midwest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
this Iowa rapper is set to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!

then my state will get the prosp is so rightfully deserves

hit me up on aim skylar.......

human4aninstant

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Denver 4 real, everyone think Colorado be on some cowboy shit, but come to Denver, Aurora, The Bellos, etc... We got it crackin, not sure bout all the artist cause they really dont impress, but give us a while, I think were on a come up!!!

Apr 25, 2002
G.I. (GARY, INDIANA) THE HARDEST FUCKIN MUSIC COMING OUTTA THE FUCKIN COUNTRY AND YOU BESTA FUCKIN BELIEVE ME.

THE GRIND FAMILY
C.C.A.
ORIGINAL MENACE
AMBUSH RECORDS
NICC SACCS
50/50 RECORDS
MASK MURDA MAFIA AKA THE MYNISTRY
5TH BLOC BROS
MILLER MAFIA
IVANHOE MAFIA
1ST BATTALION

THIS LIST COULD GO ON FURTHER. GARY, INDIANA IS THE MOST SLEPT ON CITY IN THE COUNTRY. THATS THE TRUTH, AINT NO POP MUSIC OUT THIS WAY.
one

H

H. T. B

Cincinnati, Dayton, G.I, Indianapolis, etc.

What's up Cash Midwestern? We know about that G.I. One of our artist have family there. Yeah I know about C.C.A(ConCord Affiliates) They got talent. But what's up Everyone?

Apr 25, 2002
H. T. B said:
Cincinnati, Dayton, G.I, Indianapolis, etc.

What's up Cash Midwestern? We know about that G.I. One of our artist have family there. Yeah I know about C.C.A(ConCord Affiliates) They got talent. But what's up Everyone?

The homies from ConCord Affiliated have been indicted for crack distribution. Only C-Mack, Bobby, and Boo-Rock. Boo-Rock still at large though. They also been indicted for murder. A rivalry flared up between CCV and the Bronx Boys leavin 4 dead. E.G. aint in jail, niether is Lady Lexus. You might hear em on sumthing of mine.
one

Sep 7, 2002
If it wasnt for Tech N9ne I would say KC was the most slept on but other cities in the midwest that I know got alot of slept on talent are Indianapolis, Gary, Minneapolis, and maybe Denver, but shit the whole midwest is slept on forreal.