Most Slept-On City in the Midwest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
@EDJ 219-741-5927. The number works trust me, I get calls all the time. If you gone hit me during the day, Im usually at work. Tomorrow I work 10am-8pm so try to hit me after 8 central time.
one

Skylar Johnson said:
Cedar Falls, Iowa.

Actually my city can't get slept on cuz
any town in Iowa's too small to get slept on.
We're always gonna go unnoticed until someone
from this state blows up.

Skylar Johnson
yo this says in the special featured guests, featuring 5150 mental. where are they from is that the 5150 Mentally Insane from Detroit or is this a rip off?

May 11, 2002
jesse james said:
STL, Murder Mo.........we always be the undadogs

St.Louis, where it's country as fuck, with gold teeth in they mouth, but they still know what's up- DJ Quik, Just Like Compton
Just what Gimmi said.

But I feel like STL has got a bad name from Nelly & St. Lunitics. I am the old school rap fan from STL 93-95. I like Deadly Deuce, Ghetto Insanity (STL G'z, Lil Puppet, 2 Blunts & A 40), and ect....

St. Louis still has a chance to shine. I am just not hip to all the local underground music anymore. I feel that my taste has shifted. I appreciate West Coast music more like Lynch, Raided. Zagg, Eazy, ect..... I still listen to all the old shit, I need smoe new shit. I appreciate Kool Keith 100%. I feel like he is the most underrated rappers in the world and is the tighest. I am on a East Coast thing right now I guess.

But back to the subject.........The most slept on city in the Mid West would be STL

I feel Flint Michigan and Detroit Michigan are also slept on cities. I feel Jake The Flake should be a house hold name. Jake is tight.

Oct 10, 2002
@j trey quite impressive i like that welcome to the I, that dude sounded like techN9ne saying that. the production was crisp and clean sounden. yall can sang you could go mainstream r&b if you wanted too, the rap was good too. F@#k a eminem

Jan 7, 2003
dawun said:
@j trey quite impressive i like that welcome to the I, that dude sounded like techN9ne saying that. the production was crisp and clean sounden. yall can sang you could go mainstream r&b if you wanted too, the rap was good too. F@#k a eminem
YEAH!^ Yeaa i heard some J-Trey too they got they own style some nice shit. Drift away was helal co0 2....