Most Slept-On City in the Midwest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
G.I. (GARY, INDIANA) THE HARDEST FUCKIN MUSIC COMING OUTTA THE FUCKIN COUNTRY AND YOU BESTA FUCKIN BELIEVE ME.

THE GRIND FAMILY
C.C.A.
ORIGINAL MENACE
AMBUSH RECORDS
NICC SACCS
50/50 RECORDS
MASK MURDA MAFIA AKA THE MYNISTRY
5TH BLOC BROS
MILLER MAFIA
IVANHOE MAFIA
1ST BATTALION

THIS LIST COULD GO ON FURTHER. GARY, INDIANA IS THE MOST SLEPT ON CITY IN THE COUNTRY. THATS THE TRUTH, AINT NO POP MUSIC OUT THIS WAY.
one
What up cash?????????

Thats right G.I. is all about the straight g-shit!! There is much super talented artists that nobody havent heard cause they dont have the money to promote their music!!Thats a shame!

But i think midwest have lots of talent in diffrent towns,Denver got heat=b.m.w./sabotage...etc...,KC=Rich the factor,Fat tone etc etc....Minnneaopolis=Sandman,Tanguray loc etc etc,Flint/Saginaw=Dayton family,g.a.n.,sahlid,skanbino mob etc etc...Chicago=Psychodrama,tre sins etc etc and the list goes on cause the midwest have talent all over the big&small cities and i dont have the time to list everysingle place/artist thats dope to me=Hope Midwest will the next "coast" to blow up and get the regonication they deserve!!!!

Mar 20, 2007
Denver 4 sho, OKC, Omaha, is all slept on there is maja talent in all those areas MellowedOut is here tho so I can Guarantee that Denver Dollarado wont be slept on much longer!!! Watch 4 The Latino LOonatik comin early may!!! also comin soon on MellowedOut ent .. The Young Buck$, Mr. Ovadose,Insane,C-Fo,Young Droop and T-Nutty.AKA " The Live Wires". Disco , So Lovely , Big Knoxx' presents. and a few otha surpises 4 yall WEGOT ALOT BUT GIMME M.O.E M.O.E AND M.O.E 4 LIFE DOLLARADO IS N THIS MUTHA
ayo r u talking bout young droop n t-nutty frm northern cali?