Most reputable gang in sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
The Crest & Hillside are bigger then the Gardens-period.

For the record T-Nutty would crush Dubee on the mic & Sicx would rip a hole into Celly Cell even in Celly Cells best rap day. Absolutely no compition. Sicx is one of the coldest to ever touch the mic. Celly Cell is not.

Vallejo artist have put up better numbers. No doubt. But if we gonna talk about numbers then QB shits on every hood in the world. But I'm talking about talent wise.

Celly Cell is wack. Come on now. He was tight back in the day but he fell off about 10-11 years ago.

There are some very talneted artist from Vallejos main hoods like 40, B-Legit, Mac Mall. Mac Dre & several others but @ the end of the day it all comes down into what styles u like better Hyphy/Mobb Shit or Mobb/Gangsta/Horrorcore. Not saying that, that's what all those two towns offer but that is the majority of what kind of music is produced there.

And no one is trying to make this a Sac vs. V-Town thing. Cats come in here getting lightwieght offended when that wasn't even the topic of discussion. I've noticed that in other post as well with people sttressing HP & Fillmoe in the discussion.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
^^Mobb deep changed some shit. The infamous and Murda Muzik were 2 dope ass platinum albums. Shook ones II was classic along with quiet storm. Also Havoc to me personally is a dope ass producer, from the tracks he produced on Method Man, Nas, Onyx, biggie, Styles P, The Game, LL Cool J, 50 Cent and Lil Kims album. I'll say this much, hip hop would of been different if Mobb deep never came out with infamous and havocs sound as a producer imo.
They Only group the you can ever say change the game when it comes to east coast and really just N.Y hiphop scene is Wu-tang. Peep after 36chambers droped dam near every rapper in N.Y used they flow and still do to this day.For real Wu-tang clan basiclly gave birth to N.Y style of flow and to me is one of dopest and over used flows in the rap game period.

Oh yeah and back on subject thow the gardens by a long shot.....

It funny cuz the gardens is one of the smallest hoods in SAC. And crips are the minority in SAC when it comes to gangs yet they are the marjority when it comes to music.

May 30, 2006
They Only group the you can ever say change the game when it comes to east coast and really just N.Y hiphop scene is Wu-tang. Peep after 36chambers droped dam near every rapper in N.Y used they flow and still do to this day.For real Wu-tang clan basiclly gave birth to N.Y style of flow and to me is one of dopest and over used flows in the rap game period.

Oh yeah and back on subject thow the gardens by a long shot.....

It funny cuz the gardens is one of the smallest hoods in SAC. And crips are the minority in SAC when it comes to gangs yet they are the marjority when it comes to music.
Wu Tang did change the game. No doubt but there are NY groups who changed the game prior to WTG like the Juice Crew & BDP.

But u are right.... the Crips are the minority in Sac as far as gangs. DPH, Oak Park are atleast 15 times bigger then GBC hood but GBC has produced some of the best talent in rap history in such a tiny spot.

May 30, 2006
Ya'll sleepin on North Highlands!! You got P-Folks , Hollow tip, 80 west, H wood and muthafukas Like Polo the Triggaman , Zillacon, Twamp up and coming!! The North Pole is comin for te title!
Highlands is not even on the Same planet as GBC, Crest, Bed Stuy, Lincoln Park etc.

And for the record we are talking about hoods not towns or citys. Now if u wanna talk about rappers from NHC like Hollow, Mic C etc. They still aint fucking with the rappers from other hoods that have been named.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
id put the crest and gardens in about the same category....but like some said its personal taste and what some relate to.....i grew up in the 707 in the early days of crest side music but being in the gang life made me feel all the gardens early shit as well.....i wouldnt ever put one over the other though.....

all of vallejo has put out what in my opinion is some of the best talent in the bay and northern cali period so i wouldnt leave out the hillside either....

Gardens - X Raided, C Bo, Lynch, Mr Doc, Sav Sicc, Bleezo, T Nutty, Young Bop, COS, Triple Sixx (yeah hes a fuccin wierdo/sicco but he was tight as a rapper)

Crest - Mac Dre, J Diggs, Mac Mall, Dubee, PSD, Young Duna, Coolio Da Undadogg, Crest Creepaz, Miami The Most (yeah he counts hes a character like no other lol) E.B. The Daddy Of The Hood

By them names alone i dont think its fair to say one has more talent than the other.....

Both are underatted in the comercial game but have had artists get out there... C Bo made it farther commercially so far than anyone from the crest but hes not doing much with it and i beleive Mac Dre could of taken a commercial career further....

Jan 18, 2006
YOU KNOW THE GARDENS WAS PUTTING IT DOWN HARD WHEN IVE ALWAYS BEEN IN THE BAY BUT ALWAYS FUCKED WITH SAC RAP WAY MORE BACK IN THE DAY AT LEAST. FILMOE IS THE ONLY AREA THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO FUCK WITH THE GARDENS