Most reputable gang in sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
queens bridge lyrically >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sac

come on be for real dogg lol

i do got love for mac town no doubt :cool:
I am serious. Trey Deee can rap but he be spittin like this is still 1994. I never felt his flow as well.

QB lyrically over Sac? I dissagree. Nas could definitly be put up there with Lynch & X & maybe even pass them depending on what style ur more into. But most of them GBC niggaz would run thru Mob Deep homie. Come on now. I loved MC Shan & Roxanne Shantè back in the day but that was 20 years ago. Nature & Carmega is a fair aurgument as well but in the end lyrically I would still go with GBC. Lynch aint the same rapper he once was but he still got lyrics. X aint never half stepped. Bleezo is an up & coming savage. Same can be said for Nutty, Sav Sicc & a few others. And GBC's hood is only a few blocks long. QB, HP, the Moe & Crest is way bigger. Atleast 5 to 10 times bigger. Shit if u threw the entire south Sac in the mix, that would not just include GBC but cats from other hoods like Da Da, Sicx, Be Gee, Gangsta Dre, Young Jayda, The DE,Young Meek & a few others then South Sac would blow the rest of them areas out the water. LOL!

Crest Mobb music over Gangbang music? That's a fair aurguement as well, BUT........ listen to rappers like Young Droop, C-Bo, Meek, Killa Tay, Gangsta Dre & several others. That would be considered gangbang/mob music. A mixture of both. That's a two unique styles rolled into one which makes for a new style. U can't beat that IMO with just str8 mob music like the Crest or str8 Gangbang music like Dubb C, Game & Snoop.

The Valley wins again. LOL!

Jul 29, 2008
GBC has alot of talent for only being a few blocks. While others sets are way bigger. But GBC had alot of underground klassics. Not saying QB has alot of klassics, but GBC came wid some pretty good shi (when I was younger). But to me, both are on different levels and its hard for me to compare. C bo and Lynch had shit that was straight gritty that I can feel.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
GBC has alot of talent for only being a few blocks. While others sets are way bigger. But GBC had alot of underground klassics. Not saying QB has alot of klassics, but GBC came wid some pretty good shi (when I was younger). But to me, both are on different levels and its hard for me to compare. C bo and Lynch had shit that was straight gritty that I can feel.
the fact that theres a legit arguement to this proves how dope garden blocc shit is.. but c'mon.. marley marl nigga. mc shan. the first "crew" song. first battle on wax (they lost! QUEENS KEEPS ON FAKIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!) not to mention the later qb thug shit. mobb deep changed the game. like em or not.. and nas may be the best ever to do it.. i still think illmatic is the dopest album ever produced. especially as a first lp to enter the game.

May 30, 2006
GBC has alot of talent for only being a few blocks.
Thats one of the points I was making. Your talking about only 3 streets that stretch from the View to Florin roud as fars as their actual turf. I don't know. I just like their styles better. But if someone said Juice Crew was better I honestly would'nt argue with that. Them boys were on fire back in the day. People always talk about Dr. Dre but Marly Marl really knew how to spot talent.

Aug 7, 2006
^^Mobb deep changed some shit. The infamous and Murda Muzik were 2 dope ass platinum albums. Shook ones II was classic along with quiet storm. Also Havoc to me personally is a dope ass producer, from the tracks he produced on Method Man, Nas, Onyx, biggie, Styles P, The Game, LL Cool J, 50 Cent and Lil Kims album. I'll say this much, hip hop would of been different if Mobb deep never came out with infamous and havocs sound as a producer imo.

May 30, 2006
^^Mobb deep changed some shit. The infamous and Murda Muzik were 2 dope ass platinum albums. Shook ones II was classic along with quiet storm. Also Havoc to me personally is a dope ass producer, from the tracks he produced on Method Man, Nas, Onyx, biggie, Styles P, The Game, LL Cool J, 50 Cent and Lil Kims album. I'll say this much, hip hop would of been different if Mobb deep never came out with infamous and havocs sound as a producer imo.
I don't think Mob Deep is nearly as good as some make them out to be. That made their mark in the rap game fa sho but they aren't all that great like the mainstream makes them out to be. Just my opinion though.

I'd put Sav & Bleezo up against them dudes any day of the week. Hell, I'd put weak ass Tall Can G up against them. Wait! I take that back. Havoc & Prodeje would murk Tall Can on the mic. My bad. LOL!

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
How the Hell did LBC Queensbridge And Hunter's Point become part of this thread anyway??? Evil Genius Said the most reputable Gang in Sacramento. Hands Down GBC Garden Blocc Crips 29th 24th and 21st.
  1. Lynch
  2. X-raided
  3. C-Bo
  4. G-Macc
  5. T-Nutty
  6. Bleezo
  7. Sav Sicc
  8. Big Nolove
  9. Tall Cann G
  10. Lil Blu
  11. Young Bop
Stay on topic.

Feb 25, 2006
I don't think Mob Deep is nearly as good as some make them out to be. That made their mark in the rap game fa sho but they aren't all that great like the mainstream makes them out to be. Just my opinion though.

I'd put Sav & Bleezo up against them dudes any day of the week. Hell, I'd put weak ass Tall Can G up against them. Wait! I take that back. Havoc & Prodeje would murk Tall Can on the mic. My bad. LOL!

Dec 17, 2004
[*]Lynch
[*]X-raided
[*]C-Bo
[*]G-Macc
[*]T-Nutty
[*]Bleezo
[*]Sav Sicc
[*]Big Nolove
[*]Tall Cann G
[*]Lil Blu
[*]Young Bop

yo this list isnt real even though u hate him Sicx was way doper then all these fo's put 2gether hands down he should be on top

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
[*]Lynch
[*]X-raided
[*]C-Bo
[*]G-Macc
[*]T-Nutty
[*]Bleezo
[*]Sav Sicc
[*]Big Nolove
[*]Tall Cann G
[*]Lil Blu
[*]Young Bop

yo this list isnt real even though u hate him Sicx was way doper then all these fo's put 2gether hands down he should be on top
I don't hate Sicx homie he was 1 of the dopest to ever do it. I was just mentioning GBC. Sicx was from Creek Mob

May 30, 2006
WE WERE ON TOPIC!!! FAGBOY MENTIONED THAT GBC HAD
THE BEST FLOWS IN THE WORLD, NOT JUST SAC!!!
Um.... your bitch ass comes thru wondering why 20's & Insane aint thrown in the mix for hoods that breeded the best rap talent & had the audacity to claim that Trey Dee would knock out most of GBC rappers in lyrics.

The fact is 20's & Insane aint fuckin with GBC rappers on the mic on them RTC & ICG niggaz couldn't fuck with the Gardens on their best day & GBC's worst & I'm still laughing @ ur Trey Deee statement.

Like I said before QB is the only area, turf, hood etc. that can lay claim for breeding eqaul amount or better rap talent.