Most reputable gang in sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Crest, Oakland, the Rich, Fillmoe, HP/bayview, even Long Beach and Compton all produced as much if not more talent as the Gardens, they all just different. They all suckin ass now tho, even Sac.

Dec 4, 2007
Fillmoe is up there too with Quinn, Mess, Ya Boy, JT, Big Rich, etc.

4 TAY,Willie Henn,Baily,Seff,J Valentine,Mac El,Munip,D Moe,Mac Minister just to name a few more.
Don't forget The Game also got his start in fillmoe....

May 30, 2006
Crest, Oakland, the Rich, Fillmoe, HP/bayview, even Long Beach and Compton all produced as much if not more talent as the Gardens, they all just different. They all suckin ass now tho, even Sac.
Oakland, Compton & Long Beach are ALL citys NOT actual sets, projects, districts or hoods.

Too me its not even an legitimate aurguent to compare the mecca of Sac rap(Gardens) to 98% of these other hoods. There's really no comparison.

I mean Queensbridge are housing projects(Big ass housing project @ that) & they have knocked out some of the best rap talent in hip hop history like Marly Marl, Roxanne Shantè, MC Shan, Nas, Mob Deep etc. so they are in the top 2 or 3 when talking about a single hood churning out talent

But the Gardens? Just look @ the niggaz produced from 21st, 24th & 29th..... Bo, Doc, Lynch, X, Nutty, Bop, Bleezo, Sav Sicc, Lil Cyco, Smigg & even the niggaz w/o albums like No Love, Big Cyco & Maniac can even be mentioned.

No disrespect to Lincoln Park, Crest, HP, Fillmoe, Hillside, Bed Sty, 5th Ward, 3rd Ward N.O., or any other hood, project etc. out there but the Gardens come the hardest when it comes to this music. Just my opinion.

Dec 4, 2007
^^^^^^ I feel u big bruh but fillmoe got hoods like fulton,o.c,page st,west side,mac block,k.o,. Theres between 10 to 15 turfs in the moe easy with a gang of cats that got heat with no album out.

Here's another 1 for you he's not a rapper but he come from fillmoe.
Im talking about Fillmoe Slim,lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Gardens. Hands down. How many classic albums come out of that set anyway?
SOTS
Loaded
24 Deep
Unforgiven
Physco Active
Xorcist
Setrippin Bloccstlye
Gas Chamber
Till My Casket Drops
....feel free to insert 2 or 3 of Bo's other albums here.....
Lunasicc first album
A Million Words/A Million dollars.

You can get close to 15 classic albums, all from one set.

Not even mentioning T-Nutty or the rest of the youngins coming about to blow up.

I could maybe see Fillmore being up for debate, just from Quinn and Mess JT alone.

The crest is up there, but not topping the Gardens IMO.

Tray Dee need not even be in the discussion.

But since the question asks SAC, Garden hands down.