Most reputable gang in sac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
The Gardens. No other hood in Sac, Cali and prolly the entire United States except maybe Gueensbridge has churned out as much talent. Close thread now. No other answer or post after this matters now.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
The Gardens. No other hood in Sac, Cali and prolly the entire United States except maybe Gueensbridge has churned out as much talent. Close thread now. No other answer or post after this matters now.
real shit! how many rappers came out the gardens? x-raided, luni, c-bo, lynch, nutty, bop damn, hella more

crest only got mac dre, dubee, psd, an who else? mall?

Sep 17, 2007
i'd have to say The Garden's hold down the title for best rappers. Well the title may hold for "Then" not for "Now".
what ever happen to that one cat Maniac on C-Bo's album "One Life 2 Live." to me that was the dopest C-Bo album he ever made.

Feb 25, 2006
i'm still a big fan of the gardens...c-bo used to be my fav rapper by far, but haven't liked his shit after 'till my casket drops..same with lynch..only album that is still relavent is that new t-nutty

Feb 15, 2003
the Old generation Gardens music>>>>>>>Old genration Crest music.

new generation Gardens music>>>>>> new generation Crest music.
gotta agree on that... although that doesn't just mean anybody from the gardens is better than anyone from the crest... they each have there ups and downs and it would come down to a matter of personal preference..

each hood has it's own persona/swag/mentality and some might relate to one more than the other

I guess i would also agree with the gardens having the best talent from one "hood" maybe in the whole US... but as far as Sacramento being the best city overall of Rappers that would definately be arguable.....

Feb 25, 2006
not feelin alotta of the new shit from either side..as far as the older shit, crest and gardens got different styles..if i want to hear that mackin/playa type shit i listen to the crest..if i wanna hear deep fryin baby nuts type music or more gangsta shit, i listen to the gardens

Nov 5, 2004
I agree with Garden Blocc beating out the Crest. (on a side note, MD passed almost 4 years ago, that's insane.)

Fillmoe is up there too with Quinn, Mess, Ya Boy, JT, Big Rich, etc.

Bed-Stuy Brooklyn is worth mentioning on the strength of Biggie & Mos Def alone.

There's probly more hoods but i can't really think right now.

Sep 17, 2007
I didn't forget about the Crest but they aint fucking with the Gardens on this rap shit. There are alot of turfs all over the US that have spilled out talent but the Gardens and Queensbridge tops the list.
I'd have to agree Queensbridge is where the stars are born. No doubt about it. but i dont even see how you could compare these two hoods. The Gardens is like 2 to 3 blocks. Queensbridge is a City by itz self.