most over-exaggerated quotes since the "T.B.I.B"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
just to name a few which i think its funny to me

"hyphy is the cousin of crunk"

"too short the king of hyphy"

"e-a-ski the next dr. dre"

"e-40 the king of hyphy"

"shaboobalaboopy"???

"The Bay Is back" <--uh not the whole bay, only a few cities which is not the whole bay

like everyone and their, we all want the bay to blow but sometimes people go to far

feel free to add

Jun 10, 2002
Crunk is more knock a nigga upside the head and hyphy is more bouncing around dancing type shit. I guess Hyphy is your like your hyper ass cousin that wont sit still and Crunk is the angry cousin always trying to start a fight to make it more simple.

D

DaSlimReaper

WUT IS IT said:
just to name a few which i think its funny to me

"hyphy is the cousin of crunk"

"too short the king of hyphy"

"e-a-ski the next dr. dre"

"e-40 the king of hyphy"

"shaboobalaboopy"???

"The Bay Is back" <--uh not the whole bay, only a few cities which is not the whole bay

like everyone and their, we all want the bay to blow but sometimes people go to far

feel free to add

All Shaboobalabooby means is I don't Know.. Surprised people ain't figured that out yet. And yea, the whole Bay ain't back yet, you right. Mainly Just the 510 and the 707..

Dec 31, 2005
eso_rob5100 said:
i HATE when they compare HYPHY to crunk. .especially when they be sayin hyphy is the bay area's crunk. .HYPHY is better than crunk
i agree. hyphy is on another whole level than crunk. it is definitely not related to crunk. i dont know why people wanna keep comparin it to crunk.

May 22, 2006
drunkinfool said:
415 wit baily an quinn....they be on the radio all the time
i hate 2 admit it, but da only reason Frisco niggas may not get big (although i support my Frisco niggas more den any other artist in the bay) is cuz Frisco niggas ain't on dat hyphy bandwagon bullshit, ya feel me? Niggas 4rm da Sco is still on that mobbstyle shit, the type of shit dat paved the way 4 da bay area's new "movement". it's all good, we'll get our shine, after all dis hyphy fad dies out......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
jr916 said:
i cant stand when fools say "i only rap about shit i been thru" makes me want to go punch a puppy
yeah....especially after a successful album....people are talking about standing on the corner selling drugs knowing damn well they don't do the shit anymore....or those huge drug deals, if you were really moving weight you wouldn't talk about it & you wouldn't go after rap money since you already got your own

"I spit that real shit"....if that was true you'd talk about how you scratched your ass after it was itching and it got a little smelly, but you said fuckit and didn't wash your hands.

Jun 3, 2006
Defy said:
yeah....especially after a successful album....people are talking about standing on the corner selling drugs knowing damn well they don't do the shit anymore....or those huge drug deals, if you were really moving weight you wouldn't talk about it & you wouldn't go after rap money since you already got your own

"I spit that real shit"....if that was true you'd talk about how you scratched your ass after it was itching and it got a little smelly, but you said fuckit and didn't wash your hands.
thank you i knw someone had to agree aint nann muthafucka goin back to the turf after gettin some fat ass rap checks maybe to visit for a day or two that bout it

Jun 4, 2004
DaSlimReaper said:
All Shaboobalabooby means is I don't Know.. Surprised people ain't figured that out yet. And yea, the whole Bay ain't back yet, you right. Mainly Just the 510 and the 707..
yeah but who the hell says that? its like sayin

"hey man whats 37% of 568?"

(answer)
"shit man shaboobalaboopy" (doesnt know)

sounds retarded, since mistah fab is the "creater" of the word, he said he doesnt even know what it means haha

Feb 19, 2006
M.dEEzEE_4-15 said:
i hate 2 admit it, but da only reason Frisco niggas may not get big (although i support my Frisco niggas more den any other artist in the bay) is cuz Frisco niggas ain't on dat hyphy bandwagon bullshit, ya feel me? Niggas 4rm da Sco is still on that mobbstyle shit, the type of shit dat paved the way 4 da bay area's new "movement". it's all good, we'll get our shine, after all dis hyphy fad dies out......
Im feelin you on that shit bro..i been coppin all the new frisco albums that have been dropping recently cuz them artist out there havent changed up they style and they still on their type of shit that they came out with

D

DaSlimReaper

M.dEEzEE_4-15 said:
I agree, yet some what disagree. I think that Frisco is a little held back because of the lack of diversity out there. Everybody raps about the same shit(bein on the block, slangin coke, etc.). Everybody raps about that. Hyphy is something new. I mean, Oakland got dumb ass diversity and actually a lot of Oakland rappers still rap mobbish too, Too Short(Pimp shit), Dru Down, Yukmouth, G-Stack, Bavgate, Keak(when he wants to)etc... You got the backpackers like Balance, F.A.B, Casual, Del The Funky Homosapien, Zion I, etc.. And the hyphy rappers, The A'z, The Team(even tho they hella turf with it too), Mistah FAB(he's in two categories), Keak, and The Wolf Pack(even tho they're from Berkeley)..

When you think of Frisco you only think of one thing. Mess, Guece, Cellski, San Quinn, Ya Boy, they all rap about crime and shit. That shit is depressing, we need other shit than that in order to expand and diversify in this hip hop shit. That's why I think a lot of rappers in Frisco still get over looked, coz they're stuck in the past and only have one style.