most over-exaggerated quotes since the "T.B.I.B"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
I agree, yet some what disagree. I think that Frisco is a little held back because of the lack of diversity out there. Everybody raps about the same shit(bein on the block, slangin coke, etc.). Everybody raps about that. Hyphy is something new. I mean, Oakland got dumb ass diversity and actually a lot of Oakland rappers still rap mobbish too, Too Short(Pimp shit), Dru Down, Yukmouth, G-Stack, Bavgate, Keak(when he wants to)etc... You got the backpackers like Balance, F.A.B, Casual, Del The Funky Homosapien, Zion I, etc.. And the hyphy rappers, The A'z, The Team(even tho they hella turf with it too), Mistah FAB(he's in two categories), Keak, and The Wolf Pack(even tho they're from Berkeley)..

When you think of Frisco you only think of one thing. Mess, Guece, Cellski, San Quinn, Ya Boy, they all rap about crime and shit. That shit is depressing, we need other shit than that in order to expand and diversify in this hip hop shit. That's why I think a lot of rappers in Frisco still get over looked, coz they're stuck in the past and only have one style.
i agree wit u on alot of dis....

Feb 4, 2004
overused terms

yeee...i kniow it sum richmond shit but when 15 year old suburban kids are sayin it its done for
hyphy...its mentioned in every song put out now
go dumb,go stupid,get stewey,yadda all that shit is played the fuck out and annoying now another over used thing is callin songs "dummy18","i go dummy","dummy doo doo","im a fuckin dummy","get stewey ewey"

we need more orignality

Jun 11, 2006
people saying thizz isn't drugs, it's "having fun" (what a cheap way to sell 'thizz' to the mainstream)

"hyphy is like crunk. exactly like crunk" - e40.

shaboobalaboopy.
that word is retarded. you're a jackass if you ever say that word aloud.

Apr 26, 2006
Shaboobalabooby damn wtf.. that word is retarded..
i'd be laughing my ass off if that word ends up in a dictionary one day
answering questionaires

Yes
No
Shaboobalabooby

ahahahaha.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
priest:do you take this woman to be your lawfully weddin wife?

you:um....shaboopalaboopy

priest: ok, i guess you may kiss the bride

you: come here beezy

Jun 3, 2006
hyphyflip said:
Shaboobalabooby damn wtf.. that word is retarded..
i'd be laughing my ass off if that word ends up in a dictionary one day
answering questionaires

Yes
No
Shaboobalabooby

ahahahaha.
dont be suprised man, fuckin bootyliciuos is in the dictionary now

May 17, 2006
HellRazor5150 said:
Crunk is more knock a nigga upside the head and hyphy is more bouncing around dancing type shit. I guess Hyphy is your like your hyper ass cousin that wont sit still and Crunk is the angry cousin always trying to start a fight to make it more simple.

That's wassup... first heard crunk back in 95-96 from 3-6 Mafia. They was talkin bout get crunk - fuck a nigga up type shit. Yeah though, now it's used in different terms. Hyphy the same way though...

Jun 4, 2004
arejay said:
people saying thizz isn't drugs, it's "having fun" (what a cheap way to sell 'thizz' to the mainstream)

"hyphy is like crunk. exactly like crunk" - e40.

shaboobalaboopy.
that word is retarded. you're a jackass if you ever say that word aloud.
haha thizz is not even called drugs anymore, they call it just "party music"

Apr 24, 2006
eso_rob5100 said:
i HATE when they compare HYPHY to crunk. .especially when they be sayin hyphy is the bay area's crunk. .HYPHY is better than crunk
after watching that Lil Jon $2 bill thing on MTV again...i can see why people would say this. I never agreed with it, but it makes a lot of sense to me. If you were to look at the crowd for a performace with crunk music and then look at the crowd for a hypy performance, they give the exact same reaction when the music comes on. It's unlike the east coast, midwest and even parrts of the south and west coast...they are just the two easiest to put next to each other.