Most Money You Ever Found?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
I WAS AT A CLUB, AND SOME DUDE TRIED TO MAKE IT RAIN ON THE DANCE FLOOR,
SO WHEN HE THREW HIS KNOT IN THE AIR, IT STAYED IN A KNOT AND FELL RIGHT
INFRONT OF MY FEET!!!
I SWOOPED THAT THING SO QUICC!!!
$300 IN $1'S!!!
I LEFT THE CLUB AND WENT STRAIGHT TO THE STRIP CLUB!!!
nothin agaisnt you but think its funny when ballers think they ballin when they throw ones in the air.i was in vegas and saw jamie fox throw ones in the air.i didnt even feel like bending over to pick some up cause aint no way that gonna pay for a drink.gotta be like mayweather and throw 40k in c notes like its nuthin

Jul 25, 2007
I remember I was in Vegas with friends and found a makeup bag walkin to club. It had 6gz in cash. Assumed it was some prostitutes skrill but i didnt give a fuck. Once I found that I told my friends that I forgot my ID in the room and that ill be back. I stashed 5gz in my luggage, took a rack with me back down to the club. Said fuck the club and turned around to hit the tables. It was our last night there so I left a winner.

G

Goodfella

nothin agaisnt you but think its funny when ballers think they ballin when they throw ones in the air.
nothing against you, but if you re-read the quote, you'll see that he wasn't the dumbass who threw the money...he was the one who picked it up

Jan 5, 2006
recently.. 20 bucks on the floor i was about to put money in the parking meter and i look down and see a 20.

most ever though i found like 86 dollars stacked up on the side of a water fountain back in middle school, i actually turned them in cuz the teacher saw me.. but i ended up keeping it since no one claimed it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Vegas in 2001 in the MGM, someones wallet.... his ID was in there as well as his credit cards & 3600 in 100's.

I was an asshole back then, cause i just took his CC's & money & tossed the rest in the trash.

I didnt use the CC's cause my boy had just got popped a few months prior for CC fraud
Then why take them at all? Shoulda just kept the cash.

Nov 1, 2004
found a twenty in the playground when i was in 6th grade

also found a wallet with 110 bucks in it, turned out it was a dude i worked with, i kept it.
i felt hella bad down the line when i wasnt on drugs. his life sucked way more than mine did.

Mar 25, 2005
I FOUND A PURSE IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE BOWLING ALLEY, SHIT HAD LIKE 25 HUNNID IN IT...IT BELONGED TO AN OLD LADY WHO HAPPENED TO LIVE PRETTY CLOSE SO I HAD BY BOY HIT HER SPOT AND I DROPPED THE PURSE OFF ON HER DOORSTEP BUT TOOK THE CASH.....

Jul 24, 2005
100 bucks.. at a nearby park.. saw the stack rubberbanded..didnt count it on the spot til i got home

other times, i found a 20 and 7 bucks.. both in grocery parking lots

Jun 3, 2006
i found a brand new 100 on top of a snickers bar at circle k...i also found a girls wallet at taco bell, with 22o in it, i mailed her all her cards and id and shit, and told her thats all i found..............im always finding money in my house, that i was drunk or on sumthin and hid....nothin feels better, than doin a load of laundry and finding 60 or 80 bucks you didnt even know was there

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
one time when i was like 12 or so some guy dropped like 60 dollars in front of me and my friend, we jumped on that shit and took off. Another time I found 20 bucks while in line at the grocery store

Apr 8, 2005
i found a hundred on the ground walking home drunk, i was so stoked, i went and got me some taquitos at safeway and used the rest for drink the next night, i was like 15. when i was in high school id always find 5's on the ground, or if i see a bill hangin a little out your pocket while everyone is shoulder to shoulder in the hallway its mine, got a 20 a couple times doin that. felt kinda bad, this fucker cant even afford a wallet and im taking his last 20, lol. but fuck it, i do what i gotta to get by

Jun 28, 2002
aint really found no large amounts of money but i found over a half P 9 ounces to be exact of some high grade fire.. it was all bagged up in seperate sacks wit club lables on the bags in a back pack in a garbage can in a apartment buildin my homie was livin at, crazy shit about it tho that same night a dood got shot and killed in his apartment buildin the same apartments my boy was stayin at but way on the other side.. i guess the shootin was a robbery and dood was the weed man.. i know thats where the weed came from but i never said shit to nobody not even my boy i just bounced when i found it.... i never knew the dood that got killed but alot of ppl i know did and i guess he was known and respected by many ppl... that shit was a straight trip to my head but i couldnt say nothing to anybody cuz i wasnt tryin to bring any drama to me thinkn i had something to do wit it... i blew big to doods memory tho everytime i pass them apartments i gotta say a little prayer..