Most Money You Ever Found?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
I was at this club...waiting in line at the bathroom....I look on the ground and I see a $50 bill....so i grab it real quick and put it in my pocket. Later on I take it out and find another 50 dollar bill folded inside. Spent like 50 at the bar....made 100.....net profit of 50..... if only it always worked like that.

And fuck this club i wont name on mission street in the city. Fine ass bitches...but they wont talk to u unless u got that yadddddddaa or keys to benzo.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i found like 40,000 dollars some dude dropped when he was making a deposit for his job at the bank. it was in a black leather bag. i gave it back to him cuz chances are his ass was gonna get fired if he lost it.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Karma's a bitch. Either way theres cameras all over the bank parking lot. Its easier to say u would take it then actually do it.

If your a broke ass dopefiend im sure you'd take it, but im not broke, im not a dopefiend, and i have somewhat of a conscience, so im not even trying to do it.

G

Goodfella

i found 1500 in c-notes in a wallet when i was working at a grocery store...dude's license was in there, so i had to track him down. the fucker didn't even thank me when he came to get it, but i know some fucked up shit would've happened had i kept the money and spent it on myself

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I WAS AT A CLUB, AND SOME DUDE TRIED TO MAKE IT RAIN ON THE DANCE FLOOR,
SO WHEN HE THREW HIS KNOT IN THE AIR, IT STAYED IN A KNOT AND FELL RIGHT
INFRONT OF MY FEET!!!
I SWOOPED THAT THING SO QUICC!!!
$300 IN $1'S!!!
I LEFT THE CLUB AND WENT STRAIGHT TO THE STRIP CLUB!!!

Nov 16, 2006
i found like 140 buks at winco but i seen the lady who dropped and she was about to go pay wit her kids and she was chekkin her pockets and i fuckin ffealt bad so i gave em to her and she gave me hug LOL

Feb 14, 2006
i found 560 in a wallet that sum dude left on the bumper of his truck..i aint no fool i swooped that shit but it had all his kids socials security cards in there so i turned the wallet with out the money to the police station