Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
im for the code....makes u buy the game new.....fuck game stop......

so for these preorder skins and fatalites.......

does anyone know if ur able to purchase the other ones or if ur able to get them

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
im for the code....makes u buy the game new.....fuck game stop......

so for these preorder skins and fatalites.......

does anyone know if ur able to purchase the other ones or if ur able to get them
yeah...im kinda done with game stop...the deals just arent there.....

all the classic skins/fatalities for pre-orders will be DLC after the game is released...and its quite possible that they are unlockables within the game

The arcade pad is fucking BEAUTIFUL.

I am not really a big fan of arcade sticks, but this thing was built with great craftsmanship. It's not just a hunk of wood with buttons and loose fittings.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/03/30/mortal-kombat-fight-stick-first-look-video
i agree, the arcade stick looks very nice and solid...too bad it wasnt wireless than it would be a must buy

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i got jacked with the homefront preorder..didnt realize i didnt get the code until i already unlocked the "bonus" shit..fuck a pre-order..best buy got girls anyways..i give a fuck how nerd i am buying a game an shit..bitches love nerds

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
The arcade pad is fucking BEAUTIFUL.

I am not really a big fan of arcade sticks, but this thing was built with great craftsmanship. It's not just a hunk of wood with buttons and loose fittings.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/03/30/mortal-kombat-fight-stick-first-look-video
Ummm ...I know you're very naive about a lot of things and it's not your fault you say things that make you look stupid and uneducated about the things you talk about but that stick is trash. Besides being a hunky cheap box with a useless layout it's made from Happ parts. Don't let the matte finish fool you.

i agree, the arcade stick looks very nice and solid...too bad it wasnt wireless than it would be a must buy
they don't make any sticks wireless because it would cause lag and the need for batteries an a long list of other reasons. I don't know if you've ever used a current gen stick but in general the chord is about 13ft long, lag-less usb, and all of the TE's feature a compartment to stuff the chord away in when not in use.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Ummm ...I know you're very naive about a lot of things and it's not your fault you say things that make you look stupid and uneducated about the things you talk about but that stick is trash. Besides being a hunky cheap box with a useless layout it's made from Happ parts. Don't let the matte finish fool you.
lolllllllllllllllllll

Oct 27, 2008
30 levels.. thats the way it should be in a fighting game..even if some are just alternates of eachother. fuck having 7 levels (mvc3), every fighting game should have a vast plethora of backgrounds to compete upon.