Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
I hope Scarlet isn't like she was in Armageddon, that moveset is just from another character I can't remember atm, someone with Tae Kwon Do as their style..That is one major problem Mortal Kombat has, some characters use the same moves/styles, it sucks..

Speaking of her in that video is Shinnok going to be in this one? That guy is dope..

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I hope Scarlet isn't like she was in Armageddon, that moveset is just from another character I can't remember atm, someone with Tae Kwon Do as their style..That is one major problem Mortal Kombat has, some characters use the same moves/styles, it sucks..

Speaking of her in that video is Shinnok going to be in this one? That guy is dope..
what you saw of scarlet in armageddon was a create your own fighter...scarlet has never been in any mk game...

shinnok will not be in the game..its even more doubtful he'll be a DLC...but never know....

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
quan chi > shinnok
I'm surprised they included quan chi actually, they seem to be really trying to go back to basics of the 2D games. We should all be thankful capcom had the balls to make megaman 8, ever since other companies have tried to capture the same success by going back to what made their franchise successful with their new sequels. One of the few times the game industry's monkey see monkey do outlook has worked in the fans favor.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
yeah strange how they brought quan chi into the mix...since his first appearance was MK 4 or sub zero: mythologies however you want to look at it...this game was supposed to be a retelling of MK1-MK3...im curious to know how he fits into this

Apr 2, 2010
yeah strange how they brought quan chi into the mix...since his first appearance was MK 4 or sub zero: mythologies however you want to look at it...this game was supposed to be a retelling of MK1-MK3...im curious to know how he fits into this
Which is actually pretty crazy because without him Scorpion (and Sub Zero/many others) wouldn't have much of a storyline and character development..

Hopefully he gets an important role since he is one of the best characters.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Report: Mortal Kombat Getting Online Pass

Warner Bros. could be following EA's example and introducing an online pass for its upcoming Mortal Kombat reboot.

An internal email intended for retailers leaked to Joystiq reveals the move, although Warner Bros. is believed to be keeping the online registration code close to its chest, not mentioning it in pre-release marketing or on the game's packaging.

The one-use registration code unlocks online play and without it players will have to pay 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live or $10 on PSN to access online features. Warner Bros. is believed to be pursuing this policy for its future releases, which include F.E.A.R 3 and Batman: Arkham City.

IGN is currently awaiting confirmation and comment from Warner Bros. on the story.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1158474p1.html

_________

so...i thought batman was a singleplayer game..?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i really wish gamers had some sense and wouldnt go along with this madness....now its a one time fee...but soon enough, it will be pay by the month/year or even by hours....

dont know how batman:AC will be multiplayer, could be good...probably like AC:brotherhood...running around and stalking, killing before being killed...