Mortal Kombat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
i downloaded the demo & shits fun to me. i'm pretty positive the EXPERT difficulty is the most reflective of what NORMAL will be like in the final game (once they fix some of the AI issues). there's absolutely no point in playing the demo on anything other than EXPERT.

playing as sub-zero feels alot different than the other 3 characters. much slower, i end up relying on combos alot when i play as him.

if you know people who own the game you wont have to deal with that spamming bullshit (as depicted in dead blue's video) anyway, so either way it wont ruin the online play for me.

Apr 25, 2002
downloaded the demo and i think that shits goin be the best mortal kombat to date. the fatalities they let you do are prolly the weakest that ive seen, but still pretty brutal. anybody know how to do those xray moves?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
what some of you fail to realize is that the 1 button infinite has been fixed in the final product...this demo was an early build of the game and a lot as been fixed/changed since then....

the unreal engine has also been updated so it should look better and faster also

when doing x-rays string it into an end of a combo so it wont get blocked and wasted

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
what some of you fail to realize is that the 1 button infinite has been fixed in the final product...this demo was an early build of the game and a lot as been fixed/changed since then....

the unreal engine has also been updated so it should look better and faster also
I guess we failed to realize you have a copy of the final product already. :ermm:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Aside from maybe a couple of new textures and maybe some lighting differences in the demo, the graphics are going to stay the same. It's like if I give you a pro tools 6 file and you open it in pro tools 9. The plugins may sound slightly better or may have less cpu strain, but the differences are minimal.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i never played god of war but i hope his fatalities include one of the gods or something
never played? breh, your missing out on some some areolas and violence at its finest

i would say go pick up the god of war HD collection and try it out if you want to know the origins and story...but god of war 3 can somewhat catch you up and its just all around fun game

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i feel so ashamed now. to be honest, i walked in on one of the youngsters playing one of them on ps2..that shit looked way to hard swimming and unlocking gates an shit so i wrote it off..i guess it cant be as hard as uncharted right?

i been meaning to cop that collection for ps3..maybe i'll do an unwrapping video..

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i feel so ashamed now. to be honest, i walked in on one of the youngsters playing one of them on ps2..that shit looked way to hard swimming and unlocking gates an shit so i wrote it off..i guess it cant be as hard as uncharted right?

i been meaning to cop that collection for ps3..maybe i'll do an unwrapping video..
the collection looks alot better remastered in HD than on the ps2...the god of war trilogy cannot be a write off...1-3 is loaded full of epicness....dont sleep

Apr 25, 2002
i wanna see kratos fatality! this game got me feelin like a when i was a youngsta posted up at laundry mats, 7/11, round table, bowling alley's, etc. wit my fishing wire and quarter looped around my jeans belt loop stringing the game all day. sellin 4 games for 50 cents and shit lol.