Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
LOL thats dope the attack helicopter be missin like a muhfucka..

@outlaw, LOL @ BEING EXCITED ABOUT 160 PLAYERS TOTAL HAHAH

as far as pc games go. i dont hate. i wish i had a good gaming computer like you.
my pc sucks .. i cant even run age of empires III.. the naval scenes bog my shit down.
Gaming rigs are not expensive, you can get a good one for $1000 that will last you years.

and 160 is the average every night, there are thousands of players. We got ladder comps for clans ect. If EA release a SDK this game will be played/modded for many years, but it wont happen.

If you remember half life & counter strike, people still play that shit on PC today lolz. You could even run it on your PC I reckon.

Jan 9, 2009
i never liked FPS shit besides goldeneye.
as a "casual gamer" games like Counterstrike was kinda overwhelming i aint gon lie and i hate not being good at somthin i put time into.
i never could get into the subpar graphics of most war games either.
id rather play Age of Empires.
but after i played WaW and saw i murked niggas who devoted their life to the game i figured i was on to somthin and bought a ps3 finally.

p.s. $1000 is fucking expensive, bro
in america. iono bout the outback

Feb 7, 2006
I dont play comp. games no more cuz I only buy macs -for music an video. I wish I didn't buy BF I beat that shit played the multiplayer like 2 times and that was it. MW is just that shit...haters gonna hate.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
i finally got the OG attack helicopter symbol yesterday i been tryin for months fuck that piece of shit never again am i goin to use it felt like i hit the lottery gettin the game winning kill with it
I may try to go for this, I need a new challenge to make the game more interesting.

I also saw this one but you have to get 250 Close Range Kills while using Scrambler. That may be more pain than its worth.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Pretty good day I started with 104 head shots with the intervention and ended with 118 in a couple hours. I only used the WA up to recently but since I have over a 1000 kills with that I figured it was time to try out another sniper rifle. Still dont like the barret though...