Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
I watched some videos on the new maps and I can tell from them Trailor Park looks like it sucks massive dick, why would they make a map that small, reminds me more of Scrapyard and I fucking hate that piece of shit map.

Fuel looked ok, alot of windows and places to hide but also very open.

Carnival looked good, very different from any other COD map.

Strike was always a good map, they should have put in backlot instead of vacant though.
co-sign everything said here..

Jan 9, 2009
haha u niggas still complainin about $15..
i mean. i get your arguement but damn..lol its 15 BUCKS...............
like Tash say: EVERYTIME WE SMOKE ITS $20 OUT THA WINDOWWWWW

make your girl pay for it if you dont wanna come out the pocket.

Feb 7, 2006
depends how you look at it, overall DLC content most of the time is a rip off, more like you spending 85 bucks on a game then oh it's just 15 right there.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I played the ultimate booster match today. I was on rundown/ground war/TDM and I always snipe on that level I got about 4 kills and then heard the we had two emergency air drops come in so I thought ok what ever, next thing a couple UAV, couple PM and two chopper gunners, then two EMP's I was like ok what the fuck is going on so I check the score and there are 2 guys on the other team that are 0-10 but most of the other team is super low also like 1-9 and 3-10 etc...

Match ended 10000 points to 1800

The top two guys on our team where both over 30 with 2-3 deaths. I have seen some boosting before but this is fucking stupid.

Jan 16, 2007
lol @ ps3 mw2 players
new maps in july
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gimme the maps in july...funny my friend will buy em and ill download for free while u get stuck getting ripped off for 15 bucks...

anyone else find it kinda pathetic that Microsoft bought 1 month of exclusivity of the map packs for a mere 30 million dollars....i guess thats how they can justify charging 50 dollars a year for online.....

Oct 9, 2008
Got a ps3 and a 360..only difference is i'm playin the maps NOW..while you waiting a month..Like i said numerous times in this thread activision don't give a fuck bout ps3!Thats why i copped this one on the 360