Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
what happens when u get the RROD? nothing cuz ur shit outta luck. im glad i dont have to worry about things like that
^ lol @ that shit

ive had an xbox for two years and its never done that

also RROD can be things like, your adapter plug is loose...you replug it, rrod is gone.

lol by the time ps3 get the map pack i wont even wanna play the shit anymore

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
everything is shit right now, the game industry became like the music/movie industry a while back, keep releasing junk and people eat up junk, just like mcdonalds

Jan 9, 2009
all u xbox niggas always complainin but this game is still tops, m8
maybe if yall were better at it youd like the game more...
cuz a couple killstreaks followed by rampant racist shit talk always brightens the day.

maps in july..which is like 3 wks away.
ps3 heads are not trippin..its not like we pay monthly.

God of War III, Red Dead ,Battlefield Bad Company 2...lol
nothing has the staying power of mw2. til black ops right?
the only other game i see play still is madden 10

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
all u xbox niggas always complainin but this game is still tops, m8
maybe if yall were better at it youd like the game more...
cuz a couple killstreaks followed by rampant racist shit talk always brightens the day.

maps in july..which is like 3 wks away.
ps3 heads are not trippin..its not like we pay monthly.

God of War III, Red Dead ,Battlefield Bad Company 2...lol
nothing has the staying power of mw2. til black ops right?
the only other game i see play still is madden 10
you are half right, black ops will be sick. But also the new medal of honour, BF 3 during that time.

And people still play BF BC2, its called 32 player dedicated servers ;)

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I just got raped by ugo.com on twitter...trying to win map pack code and they gave it to some bitch with no photo and only 4 tweets total on their timeline even tho we both entered at same time...weaksauce

Mar 13, 2003
why all this bickering back and forth....different strokes for different folks....I like playing MW2 and not BC2...So what!!
If i wanna drop $15 whopping dollars (wow...soooo much money)on some DLC package and pay for xbox online gaming that's my deal.......I didnt realize what i ate made you shit!!!!!
And for those who say "xbox live gamers are complaining about the game but still play it.....It's not the game that's the issue its these fucking hackers/cheaters....And no matter what IW does those hacker/cheaters will always find a way to do what they do best...........When i come across these type of games online I either deal with it or quit and find another match.....FUCK it's a game not life.....For some of us anyway...LOL

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
And for those who say "xbox live gamers are complaining about the game but still play it.....It's not the game that's the issue its these fucking hackers/cheaters....And no matter what IW does those hacker/cheaters will always find a way to do what they do best

^^ that sums it up right there

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
nobody plays that shit bro.
it seem like niggas even deleted the thread from siccness.

i hear you bout the other games but

i think ima be stuck on this cod/mw shit until them kids from Respawn drop some shit tho
here maybe not, xbox maybe not as much as CoD

BF BC2 has a solid PC playerbase in Australia/NZ, the dedicated servers (32 player slots) are filled from 2pm to 2am thats roughly 5 servers 160 players average everynight just in Australia and thats how I like it. You see familiar faces and hackers get dealt with and banned for life. I don't need 3000 players to justify that the game is good, give me even 1 server filed with 32 players all night and I'm happy.

They don't charge for extra shit they just give us new maps and patches for free, plus its PC, better graphics, better gameplay, better quality players.

and if you are thinking about replying with LOLPC who plays on PC!!! or something like that which I know you are thinking :) First Person Shooters were born here and that is where you beloved CoD came from and got its playerbase from, till they fucked us over for console players and not giving us dedicated servers for MW2. However they know they fucked up and are going back to dedicated for blackops.

Jan 9, 2009
LOL thats dope the attack helicopter be missin like a muhfucka..

@outlaw, LOL @ BEING EXCITED ABOUT 160 PLAYERS TOTAL HAHAH

as far as pc games go. i dont hate. i wish i had a good gaming computer like you.
my pc sucks .. i cant even run age of empires III.. the naval scenes bog my shit down.