Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2004
^^Thats exactly why i hate this map..launch a tube blindly or throw a random grenade and you get a kill..Takes no skill what so ever..
It takes more skill to shoot a javelin then to noob somebody. You gotta aim the javelin right and it still takes a few seconds before you shoot it. I just aim them where I think someone would be. Really the only time I use it is when somebody noob tubes me 1st.

Dec 7, 2005
COMMANDO AND HBS DON'T BOTHER ME AS MUCH AS PAIN KILLER AND THE SPAZ. PAIN KILLER IS 5X WORSE THAN JUGGERNAUT WAS IN THE FIRST AND SPAZ IS LIKE A NOOB TUBE WITH A CLIP, NO SKILL NEEDED

ALSO TEAMS OF CAMPERS, I HATE THAT SHIT

Mar 13, 2003
We had some fun last night? haha, we need to try and group and get some SICC again, i had my mic off cuz i was just fuckin around. Think u had urs off too.. I know ur hatin me for that shotgun, haha. Then you stoled my care package, then i spawned right by u, saw u in the corner using the UAV and knife ya, lol..
yea, but i got annoyed with my teammates after a while...fuckin retards dont know how to play objective games!!!!
Im always down to team up, send an invite and im more than likely to respond, unless im on some kind of killstreak......

May 3, 2002
yea, but i got annoyed with my teammates after a while...fuckin retards dont know how to play objective games!!!!
Im always down to team up, send an invite and im more than likely to respond, unless im on some kind of killstreak......
Hell yeah! it kept putting us on separate teams and that Sabotage on Crash match was pissin me off.. I was wreckin shit almost the whole match. My team was doing nothing but sitting in spawn goin for kills.. ur team rushed up and planted and i couldnt do shit my team was gettin raped back there.. and we lost. Pissed me off so much. :mad:

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
my account is suspended until 7 days from now lol..4 people where using my scrren name for w@w maps and one of my homies said he erased mines but he didnt so another homie added mines and now i can log on but my maps are gone and i cant play a match online..owned..